Need help finding yoke

Hemitime1

Reaction score
I have a t-56 out of an 04 SRT Ram and everything is ready except my driveshaft. I had a custom one piece made but the yoke doesn't fit. It's a 30 spline but it's a little to small. The yoke number is C2-3-2659-1 and C2-3-2659-3 I appreciate any help that someone may have.

PM stanssrt10, he has a junkyard and I think a few spares on SRT-10 parts

Your yoke is from a car with a 1.65" diameter and the truck yoke is a 1.88" diameter. You have a car yoke bud.

I have ordered the yoke listed above and it should be here in a couple days. I appreciate the help The dealer wont give me any specs off the yoke. I am just trying to verify fitment. This has been a night mare trying to find this yoke. Does anyone have the specs on this yoke. I have a Tuet 2190AB out of an 04 srt. It's a 30 spline. Tremec tried to tell me it was a 27 spline. Then they said no that the 03 were 27 splines. Then they said it was a 1.292 major and a 1.285 minor with a main shaft #1386-171-004. But that dosen't match what I measured it at. I measured it at 1.2845 major and 1.18 minor with a 1.91 ID seal. Anyhow Tremec said they couldn't help because they did not supply the yoke for that year.

I appreciate all the help on this. I have just completed a QC Ram to QC SRT with heavily modded hemi with a T-56 behind it. I'm just waiting on a yoke.:burnout:

I have ordered the yoke listed above and it should be here in a couple days. I appreciate the help The dealer wont give me any specs off the yoke. I am just trying to verify fitment. This has been a night mare trying to find this yoke. Does anyone have the specs on this yoke. I have a Tuet 2190AB out of an 04 srt. It's a 30 spline. Tremec tried to tell me it was a 27 spline. Then they said no that the 03 were 27 splines. Then they said it was a 1.292 major and a 1.285 minor with a main shaft #1386-171-004. But that dosen't match what I measured it at. I measured it at 1.2845 major and 1.18 minor with a 1.91 ID seal. Anyhow Tremec said they couldn't help because they did not supply the yoke for that year.

I appreciate all the help on this. I have just completed a QC Ram to QC SRT with heavily modded hemi with a T-56 behind it. I'm just waiting on a yoke.:burnout:

Not sure on specs just know that the above part number i gave you fits the SRT tranny because i just sent that same part number to a member for his 6 speed tranny swap and it worked out perfect for him.

So what you got done to your truck? i pulled my damn hemi out of my truck and replaced with a SRT-10 lol

Not sure on specs just know that the above part number i gave you fits the SRT tranny because i just sent that same part number to a member for his 6 speed tranny swap and it worked out perfect for him.

So what you got done to your truck? i pulled my damn hemi out of my truck and replaced with a SRT-10 lol

Nothing to serious yet. Wanted to make sure everything would work first.

Truck started out as a 4.7 QC. I dropped in a 5.7 and run it with the 4.7 pcm via sct tuning. As far as the motor goes I currently have shaved ported and polished heads, cam,TB,Long tubes with crossover, under drive pulley and e-fan.

I have another block and some forged 11 to 1's waiting for phase II. I want to see how this motor runs with the T-56 behind it. Then I'll know which direction to go with the other build. Possibly stroker.

Thanks for the info.
That must have been quite a change in your truck after dropping in the 10 n 6.LOL Congrats.

Nope, mines a REAL SRT10, just a QC so they only came Auto! I swapped on the 6 speed only. But yes, it's a total blast to drive.
Like many say...."A Viper in Ram's Clothing"

Nope, mines a REAL SRT10, just a QC so they only came Auto! I swapped on the 6 speed only. But yes, it's a total blast to drive.

My QC is the FAKE one even though i think ive got more invested at this point now lol, but SRT2SLOW hit me up today and said his truck feels like night and day now that he did his 6 speed swap too. Thinking i may jump on this bandwagon sometime this year....

Awsome. I love the room and comfort of my Quad. I bet it is a blast to drive.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back