Need help my sct tuner does wana conect to my computer

many issues the last several months with them, call customer support or dealer you bought it from

spent a long time on the phone with customer support removing into my computer to get the drivers downloaded correctly

Yea from the computer

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

PM me your email and I'll send you something that might help you sort your computer.

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting on SCT to call back, I'm on week number 2 waiting for my tech advice.

if you have purchased the units from us, contact us, we try to handle the situation for you. we test the units by installing a tune here, downloading it into a vehicle we have here before it is shipped back to you.

Had this exact same problem last night (windows 7 laptop)Mine was a driver issue. At the bottom of the page on the link below are some more drivers. Download them and then update drivers and all was sorted!
SCT

Hope this helps

if you have purchased the units from us, contact us, we try to handle the situation for you. we test the units by installing a tune here, downloading it into a vehicle we have here before it is shipped back to you.
Yea but the problem its in my computer not in the tuner bro

I got lucky last December. I bought an X3 SCT - P/N 3200 - and was having the same problem. I couldn't connect to the computer and load a tune. I contacted SCT support at 9:00 AM their time, and within a half hour, I had the drivers sent via remote connect, and the tuner up and running. I am running Windows 7 Pro, 64 bit and couldn't locate the drivers. Tuned by Torrie, by the way, and very happy with it. If Windows 7 64 bit drivers are what anybody needs, there is a folder on my desktop that they loaded, and all the drivers are there. Let me know and I can email that to you.

I got lucky last December. I bought an X3 SCT - P/N 3200 - and was having the same problem. I couldn't connect to the computer and load a tune. I contacted SCT support at 9:00 AM their time, and within a half hour, I had the drivers sent via remote connect, and the tuner up and running. I am running Windows 7 Pro, 64 bit and couldn't locate the drivers. Tuned by Torrie, by the way, and very happy with it. If Windows 7 64 bit drivers are what anybody needs, there is a folder on my desktop that they loaded, and all the drivers are there. Let me know and I can email that to you.
If u still have them cn u send them to me

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back