Need help on Paint code

bikertat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not for our trucks tho...I know there are some smart people on here, and I, not one of them...

I am painting my "man space" and need a couple of paint codes please. I need the paint code, and type of paint (name brand, so my paint shop can mix em up) for the, don't kill me, the Chicago Cubs blue, gray, and red. Thanks for your help in advance....
I'm sure the red is just a normal red, but I know the blue is alittle different...thanks

VNM PWRD said:
Just take the color's you want to Home depot and they can computer match it.

The ol' lady told me to do that too, but I didn't believe her that they could do that...Looks like I'll be buying dinner tonight..:eek:

bikertat said:
The ol' lady told me to do that too, but I didn't believe her that they could do that...Looks like I'll be buying dinner tonight..:eek:

Yep.. both HD and Lowes can do it.. I had some really odd stuff.. and they matched it perfectly..

One of those stores actually has the color codes of some of the professional teams, so you wont need to color match.

Thanks fellas....they matched it up perfect....and she said, thanks too...now I owe her steak and lobster....oh well...I hate when I'm wrong:D It cost me everytime...

bikertat said:
Thanks fellas....they matched it up perfect....and she said, thanks too...now I owe her steak and lobster....oh well...I hate when I'm wrong:D It cost me everytime...

Any serious inquiries on your truck? I've had one, maybe two at thats it :dontknow:

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Any serious inquiries on your truck? I've had one, maybe two at thats it :dontknow:

Nope not one bite...I can't believe people are buying them for $30K, but will not hit on ours that have $15-$18K in mods for only $35-$38K....Hell, mine only has 3K miles on it...:dontknow: Oh well, I'll just keep it for now I guess....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back