NEED HELP SELLING MY NIGHT RUNNER SRT-10

Mike Ramirez

Reaction score
Hey guys need some help selling my Night Runner with 12k miles. I have thought about a raffle. I know they are legal issues tied to this. I am needing to get 38k to pay it off. I am buying a house. Hard to sell in my area.

Thinking 400 tickets at $100 pc. =40k gives me 2k for legal fees.
Say it takes 3 months to sell all tickets I will take out my payoff differance and give to legal help as well.

I know there are ways to do this but need help. For all you attorneys out there give a man some love. Please call if you can help

606-620-2696
Mike Ramirez

this is starting to sound like a scam, two guys less then two days trying to set up the same thing and post counts are less the 40posts. im not trying to light any fires buts sound fishy.

I'm thinking of selling my house... If I can just sell 2,500 tickets for $100 each, someone will be getting a steal. Pictures would be made available at request. Cold and Snow are included at no additional charge here in Northeast Ohio....

ctsrt10 said:
this is starting to sound like a scam, two guys less then two days trying to set up the same thing and post counts are less the 40posts. im not trying to light any fires buts sound fishy.
:dito:

Anyway you slice it, good luck on getting 38k for one of these trucks.

Gaboon said:
Anyway you slice it, good luck on getting 38k for one of these trucks.

NR's are the best srt-10's ever made... they should have a 10K premium :p ...

I think we should all put our trucks on ebay for 60K and price fix em... :D

Personally I wouldn't sell my NRQC for a dime less than 40... not because what I owe or anything else... I just don't see buying anything I like better for under 40... simple as that ... the truck p4wnz:D

I'm actually quite suprised so many people are selling them lateley... If I had a garage big enough I'd buy 1 more :D ... but as it stands now... both trucks are in the driveway :eek:

tidnab said:
NR's are the best srt-10's ever made... they should have a 10K premium :p ...

I think we should all put our trucks on ebay for 60K and price fix em... :D

Personally I wouldn't sell my NRQC for a dime less than 40... not because what I owe or anything else... I just don't see buying anything I like better for under 40... simple as that ... the truck p4wnz:D

I'm actually quite suprised so many people are selling them lateley... If I had a garage big enough I'd buy 1 more :D ... but as it stands now... both trucks are in the driveway :eek:
You got that right.

got mine a a stealership ,,05 12600 miles on it for $25800 out the door ,,black r/c

tidnab said:

Some sales are not by choice....:(

But I agree that these trucks are one of a kind... and I doubt you will ever see from the Automotive Industry a Viper Motor in a Pick up Truck ever again.
Someday... in history...you will be seeing one of these on Barrett Jackson... and some of ya will be laughing at this moment...(cuz were here)
waiting for the final bid....
so you can compare the $$ with the one you have in the garage:rock: :rock:

nycstev said:
Mine sold for 39

Did you sell your Nightrunner to somebody from Germany?? I read something about a nightrunner on a German us-car forum.. They asked something about the navigation system if this will work in europe too. I read his message and saw on the ebay page a picture of a commemorative SRT behind the Nightrunner and it was from New York.. I saw the picture and thought it is your Nightrunner truck?? I read also that the guy from Germany is coming to New York this week and he will ship the truck to Rotterdam the Netherlands and drive with the truck to Germany.. So maybe i can see the Nightrunner when he arrive overhere in the Netherlands. It's a very small world sometimes :D

Nothing fishy guys didnt see another on here trying to rafflle

Not trying to scam anyone. Thought maybe some fellow truck owners could lend a legal hand and let me know if it can be done. I just really need to sell. Me and my wife are buying a house and we need to sale the truck to help out. Not a lot of folks over here know what this is. They just see it as another srt-10. I think I will be putting it on autotrader because saw on a site I googled that it is illegal in some states depending on you gaming comission. So if ya know anybody intrested have them give me a call.
Thanks for the feed back.

Thanks viper Tn. I will put on ebay just need to wait until weather warms up and pull out of garage and clean good before pics. I will keep posted and let everyone know if I sell and how much. But thanks again everyone....

Please don't take this wrong. But selling raffle tickets for $100.00 each and you’re looking to sell 2500 tickets. That’s $250,000 dollars. It looks like you’re from Tn. So what I don't understand is that you said you were looking for help. It looks like your looking for a way to pay for the whole house. Now this might not and is probably not the case. At least I hope it's not. If you wanted to get a little more realistic because I am almost certain that you’re not going to get 2500 tickets sold. Sell 450 tickets. This way you get your asking price plus extra to take care of any legal assistance. And it makes it more inviting to everyone that the odds are way better.

Just a FYI. The last Knighrunner and SRT-10 to come off the line was raffled for $100 tickets. 1000 tickets were sold.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back