Need help with info

04rcmoneypit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright guys, I need some help. I bought this truck in Anniston Al., an I have been trying to find out who built it. I did find that it was for sale in Ormand beach, Fla. Here are some links to the truck when it was for sale.
2005 Dodge Ram Pickup Details.
2005 Dodge Ram SRT-10 supercharger For Sale | Ormond Beach Florida
I thought that it being in that area someone would know something about it. It has a mopar pcm, 80lb injectors, ported heads, cam, some sort of coating on the intake, b&m shifter, twin turbos, caltracs, mopar headers, in tank pump, and some other stuff. I contacted Roe and they did not recognize it. Carfax says it a personal vehicle at Garber chrysler jeep for the first 4 yrs. Then it moved to Jacksonville, fla., Savannah, Ga., Pooler ga, Any help is greatly appreciated.

I'm curious, I first saw it for sale at JC Lewis Ford, Savannah, GA on 6/23/2011 for $24,995.00 and they had 22,972 miles on the clock, now it shows 18,231 miles on the clock.. Kinda makes me go hmmmmmmmm

I'm curious, I first saw it for sale at JC Lewis Ford, Savannah, GA on 6/23/2011 for $24,995.00 and they had 22,972 miles on the clock, now it shows 18,231 miles on the clock.. Kinda makes me go hmmmmmmmm

Carfax says it was listed as you said, on 6/23/11 with 22,972 miles on it. On 9/28/10 it is listed for sale with 18,231 miles on it.

So those are old ads not current ones.....sorry, I wasn't tracking to well

Didn't know the VTCoA had a Registry, lol, but I know what you meant. Nope never registered. I usually put in my notes if it's had FI, I didn't on this one

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back