Need help with lowering block!

sinus19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Either im really dumb or something is not right. I cant put the lowering block between the axle and the leave spring because there is a treaded stud on the axle which holds the leaf springs together. The lowering block does not have a thru hole for the stud to go through and even then the stud is not long enough to go through the block AND catch the leaf springs. This for my 04 singe cab

Last edited:
Either im really dumb or something is not right. I cant put the lowering block between the axle and the leave spring because there is a treaded stud on the axle which holds the leaf springs together. The lowering block does not have a thru hole for the stud to go through and even then the stud is not long enough to go through the block AND catch the leaf springs. This for my 04 singe cab

Should have a nipple on top of block and a hole on bottom. This hole does not go all
The way through block. Just sits over spring pack bolt sir

Should have a nipple on top of block and a hole on bottom. This hole does not go all

Yep. Sprayed some PB and wacked the crap out of the leaf springs and of they came with the bolts. Aparently i was just Dumb ha... thanks

Despite some of the controversial shit on this forum I do have to admit Scott, you are always around to help someone in need on the forum. I would rather read positive stuff like this over all the drama that has been on this forum for the past six months!

Our super hero scott...
rs_293x390-141028131419-3.jpg

Almost makes up for the rebranding and representing other people's parts as his own at a higher price....

Last edited:
Despite some of the controversial shit on this forum I do have to admit Scott, you are always around to help someone in need on the forum. I would rather read positive stuff like this over all the drama that has been on this forum for the past six months!

Some of us forget that this place is like a zoo. Try not to feed the animals ! let them type and don't respond! it will drive them nuts!!! Keep the help flowing! The rest of us appreciate all the help! :rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back