Need new Calipers

jimmyg79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it looks like I'm going to need to get a set of front calipers being that the front passenger side feels like staying engaged lately, which realy makes it hard to get off the line. I've done a number of searches and have had no luck finding a replacement. Do any of you know of a good replacement caliper or do I need to go to the stealership for this one?

jimmyg79 said:
Well it looks like I'm going to need to get a set of front calipers being that the front passenger side feels like staying engaged lately, which realy makes it hard to get off the line. I've done a number of searches and have had no luck finding a replacement. Do any of you know of a good replacement caliper or do I need to go to the stealership for this one?
Ebay is going to be your best bet, the dealer sells them but they are about 700$ a piece I think.

* you might check with roe racing, they just started selling oem dodge parts

IN my experience if you have a piston hanging up on you simply pop it out, clean, lube and reinstall. Should be a rebuild kit if its that bad.

If you need one I have 2 front 1 rear with 14000 miles one them, suposedly, I bought off ebay for a rainy day. Pads looked almost new. I got them cheap, If you wanna go that route let me know. Ill hook a brother up for what I got in em!!

Just wondering, is this a common problem? Same thing is happening to my truck.
Thanks,
Shawn

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back