Need new Wing

QClikeKW

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK I broke my wing and want a new one. Painted or not. Any one know a good mail order place or have one for sale under $400? No tonneau cover. Just rail to rail. Would consider tonneau with wing if price was right. :dontknow:

I didn't think it was possible to break one of those, they always survive crashes, so I just figured they were made out of the same stuff they make black boxes out of hehe. There are more than a few guys here that have removed theirs, should be able to find one here.

Sorry, both of mine are silver :D

Rice Eater said:
wifey....you got two wings mounted on your truck? :dontknow: I gotta see a pic of that!:p
Nahh, I got 3 :p

I have two silver spares and a red one mounted up :D :rock:

I call BS on this one!:mad:

There's no way you could have broken the wing! It's bonded with pure evil!:evil:

I'm sorry, but unless you supply an un-photochopped Polaroid signed and notarized by you, your lawyer, and a local rabbi; I'm not going to believe a thing you say from here on out!:eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue: :eviltongue:

QClikeKW said:
OK I broke my wing and want a new one. Painted or not. Any one know a good mail order place or have one for sale under $400? No tonneau cover. Just rail to rail. Would consider tonneau with wing if price was right. :dontknow:

There's on on eBay once in awile, they ususally go for around $300 or so. I'd stay away from the ones that say just like or look alike. Daytona wings also fit our trucks without modification...:D

If you're in socal I'll sell you my old rc wing (it's silver)... I just don't wanna ship the stupid thing...

it probably has a few marks on it from it being in the garage but it should be in good shape...

Thanks for the response. The way it was broken is something heavy got dropped as it was being loaded over it to go inside the bed.(v6 motor,no not for the truck) May leave it dewinged for now but will need one when I sell or trade in a couple years. Yeah I know I said the S word. One day I will kick it to the curb same as all the rest! :2in1:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back