Need O2 Sensor Part Numbers, Please

Guys, if you don't have answers to the question from the OP then stay out. Simple. If there is one more post that is not helping out the OP, then be prepared to take a vacation! If you have a better solution then Autozone, post it up, rather then degrade users that are trying to help.

Just ban me. Without any shenanigans, this forum is dull and boring. This thread is exactly why the Viper clubs don't want anything to do with the Viper Trucks. A so called Dr. of Vipers buying parts from AutoZone, yeah OK.

PS
Scott is a hack who has a senile old fool hanging on his sack 24/7

Bosch 15504 Bank 1/1 upstream
Bosch 15505 Bank 2/1 upstream
Bosch 13687 Bank 1/2 downstream
Bosch 15506 bank 2/1 downstream

The question got answered,holy shit the question got answered. I just wanted to make sure the op didn't miss it in the middle of all the schoolgirl BS.

Just FYI Bosch makes most OE sensors. Whether it has a Pentastar or not, Mopar doesn't manufacture O2 sensors, they manufacture assembled vehicles with so many different companies supplying various parts from all over.

Just FYI Bosch makes most OE sensors. Whether it has a Pentastar or not, Mopar doesn't manufacture O2 sensors, they manufacture assembled vehicles with so many different companies supplying various parts from all over.

So you're saying mopar doesn't manufacture parts and they just put their name on it...

Haha just like you - except they have a legitimate company and stand behind the products they sell...

Last edited:
CONTRIBUTE TO MY THREAD OR STAY OFF! SHOW SOME RESPECT!

Guys, if you don't have answers to the question from the OP then stay out. Simple. If there is one more post that is not helping out the OP, then be prepared to take a vacation! If you have a better solution then Autozone, post it up, rather then degrade users that are trying to help.

Shaggy, I respectfully ask that you delete ALL the derogatory comments from my Thread that do NOT actually help answer my initial Thread question.
If that isnt possible, please close this Thread for me. Thanks, Buddy Collins.

Here is a thought, would it be possible to establish a Post Policy where an Original Thread Starter has the authority and can be given the ability to DELETE
inappropriate Posts from his Thread? I know that would help in this case.
And Scott Forman, thanks for posting the Part Numbers I originally asked for.

Just ban me. Without any shenanigans, this forum is dull and boring. This thread is exactly why the Viper clubs don't want anything to do with the Viper Trucks. A so called Dr. of Vipers buying parts from AutoZone, yeah OK.

PS
Scott is a hack who has a senile old fool hanging on his sack 24/7

I vote YES---to ban you. :D

Shaggy, I respectfully ask that you delete ALL the derogatory comments from my Thread that do NOT actually help answer my initial Thread question.
If that isnt possible, please close this Thread for me. Thanks, Buddy Collins.

Here is a thought, would it be possible to establish a Post Policy where an Original Thread Starter has the authority and can be given the ability to DELETE
inappropriate Posts from his Thread? I know that would help in this case.
And Scott Forman, thanks for posting the Part Numbers I originally asked for.

Welcome sir

Your so right. I bought 3 cam sensors from O'Reilly and after 60K+ miles the installed one is working fine. The other two backups have never been installed. Dodge does not supply them anymore so I will keep a list of those brain children that will only go OEM and when in need----go to Dodge. Their cam sensor also has 60K+ miles on it so guess that one is not good either.

My brake rotors and pads came from O'Reilly and have a lifetime guarantee. Pull them off, take to the nearest store and they will hand you another set. FREE. Try that with Dodge.

Your so right. I bought 3 cam sensors from O'Reilly and after 60K+ miles the installed one is working fine. The other two backups have never been installed. Dodge does not supply them anymore so I will keep a list of those brain children that will only go OEM and when in need----go to Dodge. Their cam sensor also has 60K+ miles on it so guess that one is not good either.

My brake rotors and pads came from O'Reilly and have a lifetime guarantee. Pull them off, take to the nearest store and they will hand you another set. FREE. Try that with Dodge.
O'Reillys is great. They're good here about beating advanced and auto zones prices by a lot too. I've had less parts from them have issues than dealer purchased items ;).

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I vote YES---to ban you. You and little Johnny keep going to the male genital area. :dontknow:

It's funny how our administration actually took interest in this, but not in something that benefits the entire club. Hmmm...

i figured it out!!!!

john and those other individuals actually think that cause they buy it from dodge that dodge built it and it works great. guess those people buying big block crate motors with all the quality control items should never buy dodge again. same thine with stage 5 aluminum heads

they think that because auto zone (or orielly, advance, pep boys, napa) sell something then they must be the ones making it. hmmm, lifetime guarantee on wear times? shit yeah I'm gonna buy from the company that backs their "own" product

what??? :dontknow:

My bad shorty, that wasn't referring to you or Scott. Rather Shaggy that won't help me out with TOTM privileges to keep that going for the whole club, but will take the time to answer to something so minor that is only affecting a handful like this instead.

i figured it out!!!!

john and those other individuals actually think that cause they buy it from dodge that dodge built it and it works great. guess those people buying big block crate motors with all the quality control items should never buy dodge again. same thine with stage 5 aluminum heads

they think that because auto zone (or orielly, advance, pep boys, napa) sell something then they must be the ones making it. hmmm, lifetime guarantee on wear times? shit yeah I'm gonna buy from the company that backs their "own" product

Look at you, a regular encyclopedia brown over here...

I prefer to go with OEM parts and if I go aftermarket, i use reputable vendors (or, not some guy with no legit business peddling marked up rebranded items on a forum)

It's your hoopty, buy parts from where from you want. You obviously go with retail grade Chinese crap, so more power to you - enjoy your pep boys buying experience.

Last edited:
My bad shorty, that wasn't referring to you or Scott. Rather Shaggy that won't help me out with TOTM privileges to keep that going for the whole club, but will take the time to answer to something so minor that is only affecting a handful like this instead.

They key to getting the same attention is to cry to him and throw it out that you pay to be a "vendor" so no one should be able to call out hackery and half assed antics...

Look at you, a regular encyclopedia brown over here...

I prefer to go with OEM parts and if I go aftermarket, i use reputable vendors (or, not some guy with no legit business peddling marked up rebranded items on a forum)

It's your hoopty, buy parts from where from you want. You obviously go with retail grade Chinese crap, so more power to you - enjoy your pep boys buying experience.

what in the world does an encyclopedia have to do with it?? oh I'm sorry, did i use words that were too big for you??

my apologies for using Chinese Crap, i need to warn everyone that according to you, FCA, JTSVP, JMB, ViR, Honda, Ford, Autozone, O'rielly, NAPA, PEP Boys, Home Depot, Lowes, and local pick-a-part only sell chinese crap. maybe we can get the government to put a stop to all these businesses until they only sell American made crap. oh wait, my SRT10 was made in MEXICO, now i need to start all over again…………...

what in the world does an encyclopedia have to do with it?? oh I'm sorry, did i use words that were too big for you??

my apologies for using Chinese Crap, i need to warn everyone that according to you, FCA, JTSVP, JMB, ViR, Honda, Ford, Autozone, O'rielly, NAPA, PEP Boys, Home Depot, Lowes, and local pick-a-part only sell chinese crap. maybe we can get the government to put a stop to all these businesses until they only sell American made crap. oh wait, my SRT10 was made in MEXICO, now i need to start all over again…………...

I don't think he got the reference. But I sure did. Good reading as a kid. :)

So I guess to you, all that sub-par crap that comes out of China made by a 7 year old is quality stuff. Good for you.
The point to all this is a so called professional Viper shop sourcing parts from Auto Zone at a mark up no less. Acceptable to you? Have at it.
PS. Hey Shorty. Your wish fell on deaf ears...I'm still here
You should have upped the ante to a 3 Rattlesnake dance to get your prayers answered.

Last edited:

No prob bro, it am a little slow in my old age. :D

So I guess to you, all that sub-par crap that comes out of China made by a 7 year old is quality stuff. Good for you.
The point to all this is a so called professional Viper shop sourcing parts from Auto Zone at a mark up no less. Acceptable to you? Have at it.
PS. Hey Shorty. Your wish fell on deaf ears...I'm still here
You should have upped the ante to a 3 Rattlesnake dance to get your prayers answered.

Ha ha, source considered. Prayers???? You have no clue but keep churning, the gate is very wide where you be headed. Throw a litte more stubble on the fire. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back