Need O2 Sensor Part Numbers, Please

Ha ha, source considered. Prayers???? You have no clue but keep churning, the gate is very wide where you be headed. Throw a litte more stubble on the fire. :D

The gates of hell for some internet antics. Hahahaha, there's some real bad people out there just waiting on your damnation. You need to get busy.

Sounds horrible...:rolleyes:

I0JbZqM.jpg

Look at you, a regular encyclopedia brown over here...

I prefer to go with OEM parts and if I go aftermarket, i use reputable vendors (or, not some guy with no legit business peddling marked up rebranded items on a forum)

It's your hoopty, buy parts from where from you want. You obviously go with retail grade Chinese crap, so more power to you - enjoy your pep boys buying experience.

This shit is really starting to bug me. A one man show or a vendor that uses sub contractors is not required to have a EIN. This is called a sole proprietor. This is the original model for business and is an excellent place to start. Rebranding while may not be thought of in a kind light is 100% legal and wide spread. I do not personally know Scott or have I ever had work done by him. With that being said he has offered helpful information in my threads and on countless others I have read. John all you have offered are insults,opinion and on my thread a dick cartoon. Insulting people for trying or for not being perfect is shameful and unproductive.

This shit is really starting to bug me. A one man show or a vendor that uses sub contractors is not required to have a EIN. This is called a sole proprietor. This is the original model for business and is an excellent place to start. Rebranding while may not be thought of in a kind light is 100% legal and wide spread. I do not personally know Scott or have I ever had work done by him. With that being said he has offered helpful information in my threads and on countless others I have read. John all you have offered are insults,opinion and on my thread a dick cartoon. Insulting people for trying or for not being perfect is shameful and unproductive.

It's not the ein... Its the lack of website... lack of business email.. the misleading posts about designing and engineering said rebranded parts, the halfassed manner in which said parts are installed... As well as the people that have gotten hosed... ( look at the poor guy taken to the hoop on the silver RC)

But shit - participation trophies for everyone... With " at least you tried " engraved on all of them...

It's not the ein... Its the lack of website... lack of business email.. the misleading posts about designing and engineering said rebranded parts, the halfassed manner in which said parts are installed... As well as the people that have gotten hosed... ( look at the poor guy taken to the hoop on the silver RC)

But shit - participation trophies for everyone... With " at least you tried " engraved on all of them...
How many time are we going to have to hear this? Shut the fuck up already and get the fuck over it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

John your counter arguments seam pretty legit. The silver truck was a mess. That's one poor fucker who got hosed. From my entrepreneurial glasses looked like you constantly attacking a guy with a growing side business. An acceptable email and a website are not requirements but I agree are helpful. Your cartoon post was funny as all get out by the way it just did not help me. This is the internet and I am by no measure a purist. Oh and fuck trophies especially for participation.

John your counter arguments seam pretty legit. The silver truck was a mess. That's one poor fucker who got hosed. From my entrepreneurial glasses looked like you constantly attacking a guy with a growing side business. An acceptable email and a website are not requirements but I agree are helpful. Your cartoon post was funny as all get out by the way it just did not help me. This is the internet and I am by no measure a purist. Oh and fuck trophies especially for participation.

I'm all about starting a business and running it ethnically. there are a few vendors, that are 100% a legitimate business, here that conduct themselves very stand up.

I've also seen quite a few times people get ripped by the other guy and him offer nothing but excuses and passed blame.

The encouraging of cutting and bypassing safety switches, bypassing a security device to use a different key, cutting frames, hacking holes, using other vendors parts marketed as his own with a big markup and other practices that are unprofessional and halfassed is what I call out.

People come here and see someone is a forum vendor and think it's all on the level just to get the high hard one - I find that to be the real disservice...

I'm all about starting a business and running it ethnically. there are a few vendors, that are 100% a legitimate business, here that conduct themselves very stand up.

I've also seen quite a few times people get ripped by the other guy and him offer nothing but excuses and passed blame.

The encouraging of cutting and bypassing safety switches, bypassing a security device to use a different key, cutting frames, hacking holes, using other vendors parts marketed as his own with a big markup and other practices that are unprofessional and halfassed is what I call out.

People come here and see someone is a forum vendor and think it's all on the level just to get the high hard one - I find that to be the real disservice...
eee13ac99050dca51a2b9dda078cae25.jpg

Or just keep swinging away dumb fuck.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Please, explain to me how that makes me dumb?

Mopar, don't ya know that 501 V-10 and little Johnnie the goalie are Siamese twins connected at the genital area? Every conversation they engage in they both end up talking about what is most important to them----male genitalia. :chain:

Mopar, don't ya know that 501 V-10 and little Johnnie the goalie are Siamese twins connected at the genital area? Every conversation they engage in they both end up talking about what is most important to them----male genitalia. :chain:

051733a5bde4c297309d6ed9c4b30f2a9f6e-wm.jpg

Hey it's 505 V10 you senile old fool

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back