Need rental car help

Troy's QC SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm flying into L.A. on the morning of April 28th and staying until the evening of May 2nd. Looking to get a standard or premium size rental car at the least. Anybody know where I can get the best deal at or have a hook-up?

Going to meet the girls parents for the first time :afraid::afraid:

thats a good plan, scratch that & scratch this & scratch theirs, etc, etc & so on & so forth

Lol yes ass hat! But don't worry if your old lady gives birth about 9 months afyer pcb and the baby comes out with abs and "tanned" lol

I'm flying into L.A. on the morning of April 28th and staying until the evening of May 2nd. Looking to get a standard or premium size rental car at the least. Anybody know where I can get the best deal at or have a hook-up?

Going to meet the girls parents for the first time :afraid::afraid:
I rent about 3- 4 time a months from Alamo they usually have the beast deals overall .

I rent about 3- 4 time a months from Alamo they usually have the beast deals overall .

Thanks bro that's what I want to hear.... someone was telling me to try the bidding on priceline....

I have had great results with Priceline...just rented a car in Mpls for 15.00 a day......I low bid and then you can always rasie your bid...have always paid lower than any posted rates............

i gotta ask. what are the parents supposed to know?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back