Need some advice

Viperpwrd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats the best way to go about doing a nitrous set up like parts wise what will i need to support it ?

Thanks i appreciate it ! Would you go with one or two 10lb bottles ?

go with 3-15# bottles . You can never have to much Nitrous!

What would i have to upgrade parts wise to support that ?

Haha yeah dont have the money for that. If i just went with the two 10lb bottles or even just the one 15 i would be safe with that kit and the recommended parts ?

Haha yeah dont have the money for that. If i just went with the two 10lb bottles or even just the one 15 i would be safe with that kit and the recommended parts ?

It depends on how much or often you are going to use it. I could be wrong but size of the bottle will not mattet power wise just how long you can use it. I would say you could use a 100 shot all day long on a stock motor for quite a long time before you start to burn up the rings as long as its dialed in correctly

Yeah i was just looking to do a 200 shot and no it wouldnt be that often probably pretty rarely

I'm going to use a 150 shot. Going to get nitrous cam installed this next week at JMB Perf. and a dyno-tune for both everyday/nitrous on my stock bottom end. I heard after that, its risky.

Attachments

• DSC00167.JPG
    DSC00167.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 48
If i was gonna do a 200 shot what should i get parts wise to handle it ?

With a stock engine I would not take a chance. This comes from a guy that just paid for a costly engine overhaul.

Look you can do what you want your truck your choice like all of us we wanna go fast. So
If you wanna do a 200 shot then i say go for it. If it doesnt hold up let us know what happened you know trial and error. If it works out great u can say ha ha my truck hauls a$$. Good luck to ya man

Is there an induction ceremony into the Kablooie club, or is it done from the side of the road while watching oil run out the big hole in the block?

Is there an induction ceremony into the Kablooie club, or is it done from the side of the road while watching oil run out the big hole in the block?

I think it's the moment you realize the block has to come out of the truck. Then what it will take not to do a half ass repair

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back