Need some help... Does anyone have a stock flywheel for an '04??

INFAMOU$

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long story short, truck went in to get my stripes removed, wheels painted black etc etc. Idiots there melted my clutch loading it on a flatbed to deliver to me...

Got a Spec LTW flywheel and Stage II clutch shipped over. After the install my crank sensor was throwing codes. Replaced it and the same issue. Even replaced the CAM sensor just to be safe! I am determined the LTW flywheel is not set up correctly for the CPS to read it properly. -Essentially the truck drives up to 3k RPM, anything more the TACH needle goes crazy and the truck shuts down.

Spec wants me to ship both my stock (which I don't have access to anymore) and theirs to them so they can "assess" the situation. As shipping from/to Dubai and the assessment time will be a nightmare I rather just stuff a stock flywheel in the truck, prove to them theirs is junk and deal with the issue while I am at least able to drive my truck!!

So anyone here have one for an '04? I really don't care about the condition as it's for testing more than anything. I will even return it once the SPEC situation is sorted.

Thanks.

I was planning on doing a clutch swap soon, but that hurts your time table also. Would a Fidanza help you? There is a member here with one that I was going to use but if that helps you get back on the road sooner that would be great.

I was planning on doing a clutch swap soon, but that hurts your time table also. Would a Fidanza help you? There is a member here with one that I was going to use but if that helps you get back on the road sooner that would be great.

Yes I might need it.. I need something just to test. Can you PM the members info or the link to it? At the end of the day I will end up with 2 once the problem is solved and more than happy to give you first dibs.

I will cover the shipping. Will probably be 100-150 for 3 day. No issues. PM me. I need this thing asap.

-Infamous

Hey guys, my source fell through and now my truck is still sitting in pieces! I need a flywheel ASAP. Please contact me if you have one for an 04 and willing to get to FedEx or UPS to 2 day ship!

Paypal is waiting.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back