Need some help in Panama City area...

Fepony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am having a hell of a time getting my DetroitLocker Tru-Trac installed. The company in Dothan canceled on me and i can't find anyone in Marianna area that knows what they are doing. :dontknow: Anyone know a good shop that can do this at a reasonable price?

Come on guys...i got asses to kick and names to take..:D

Fepony said:
I am having a hell of a time getting my DetroitLocker Tru-Trac installed. The company in Dothan canceled on me and i can't find anyone in Marianna area that knows what they are doing. :dontknow: Anyone know a good shop that can do this at a reasonable price?

Come on guys...i got asses to kick and names to take..:D
you can try billy peters garage south of dothan. may be listed as cottonwood. he is a old school mechanic that knows his stuff. if not ill look around for you.

Venom Power said:
If you're not making it to the Panama City Beach GTG, I have no answer for you.

I'll be there buddy...:D

eddie102870 said:
you can try billy peters garage south of dothan. may be listed as cottonwood. he is a old school mechanic that knows his stuff. if not ill look around for you.

I called and talked to him and he has no idea what it is or how to install it. :dontknow:

Fepony said:
I called and talked to him and he has no idea what it is or how to install it. :dontknow:
ok let me do some more checking

theres a guy here in eufaula can do it for sure. he swaps out chunks in his dart all the time. ill call him for ya.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back