need some help on installing plugs

''500hp''

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is ther any special way to get the wires off ? and what plugs should i go with btw trucks got about 40000 miles on it should i go with wires to ?

no bullshit easiest way i hvae found is jack the truck up pull the wheels off and pull the inner fender well ......badaboom badabing easy peasy~!!!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
no bullshit easiest way i hvae found is jack the truck up pull the wheels off and pull the inner fender well ......badaboom badabing easy peasy~!!!!!
that sounds hard lol :dontknow:

Actually its easy to do and makes changing plugs very simple. Changing wires on the other hand....:mad: I've got 90K on my original wires but will be changing them out at 100K.

Do what 505 said. The fender wells come out very easy, about 6 or 7 screws and then you can easily get to the plugs :D

might wanna have an extra set of wires on hand all the plug wires on the drivers side broke when i did mine and it only had like 23K miles.

Make sure that you use plug grease. It will make it alot easier to change out the plugs the next time you don't, and you won't damage the wires.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back