Need some help please

carmogul

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have aquired a 2006 SRT10 Truck with 29k mile's, it is in excellent cond., has Nav, bed cap, 6-speed manual, reg. cab, traction bar's, chrome hood strut's, a semi-maroon in color. This may all be how it come's equipped, I don't know.

My question's are:
1. is this the last year made?
2.how desirable is this truck?
3.what is the value?

I have photo's but they are too large file size to upload here, I tried but if someone can tell me how to get them up and want's to see the truck let me know. And yes, I am going to sell it but trying to determine if it should go e-bay, classified's, etc.

Any help greatly appreciated.

did you buy it wholesale and are trying to flip it on the forum?

it's probably inferno red and it's the last year, and nobody wants them because they get sh!tty mileage and are expensive to fix... i'd say it's a mid 20k truck...

Yes, I did aquire it through a trade in, I am a dealer.....was'nt thinking of selling it on this forum, however I guess I could.

For now I'm honestly just trying to gather info. in order to access a FMV, I will post some photo's later and get more detail on the mod's.

some more info

O.K. I have aquired some more info on the truck: It has Bassoni header's, hi-flow exhaust, taylor wire's, cal-trac traction bar's, chrome hood strut's.

Truck has been lowered, by how much I do not know, it has the "Viper" badging replacing dodge emblem's throughout.

Now, based on the header's and exhaust, can anyone estimate how much h.p. truck is making and do the mentioned mod's add any value to the price.

Also, I spoke with the recent owner and he told me that he could get 17 mpg on highway with cruise set, is he exaggerating?

all i know is bassoni header's with a high-flow exhaust, don't know the brand, also suspect a mild cam due to sound but not sure

If it has a cam, headers and exhaust. It would lose HP with out a tone.

assuming it's a stock truck with headers and exhaust, i'd say it's around 450 rwhp...

for the mods, you might get the right buyer who's looking for one that's lightly modded and willing to pay a few bucks more, but if they need financing, the banks don't care... hell, you know this... you're a dealer! lol

it's nothing for an RC to see 20 mpg on the highway IF you don't get on it at all...

i'm still gonna say it's a mid $20k truck based on the market...

truthfully, though... you might come out better selling the headers on the forum (they don't make the bassani's any more) and putting the manifolds back on it...

unless the new buyer is willing to pay "a little more" to get them with the truck...

Yes, I suppose it is a little comical to some of you, however being a dealer does'nt give me knowledge about a truck that is rarely seen, not to mention traded in, so all info is greatly appreciated, as for the CAI or whatever it was, where would I look for that at?

Yes, I suppose it is a little comical to some of you, however being a dealer does'nt give me knowledge about a truck that is rarely seen, not to mention traded in, so all info is greatly appreciated, as for the CAI or whatever it was, where would I look for that at?

CAI= cold air intake. Its either gonna be a big huge stock box or its gonna be an open box with an exposed air filter

CAI is cold air intake... describe in detail or take a pic of everything attached to the front of the throttle body or get a detailed list of everything from the former owner.

*rare03srt10 beat me to it while I was typing... quick digits!

Last edited:
here's an engine with a K&N intake and long tube headers...

eb2.jpg

eb1.jpg

You can do a google search on these trucks and find out just about everything.

Do a ebay search and see what the trucks have ended for, don't you have a book to tell you every car & truckprice ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back