Need Some Help

FlaglerSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so I need yalls help once again. To avoid reliving the agonizing story, unfortunately someone threw up in my truck last night :puke: It wasn't absolutely terrible but never the less it still smells after cleaning it last night and all of today. So my two questions are what can I use to clean the "suede" insert on the passenger seat as well as the carpet. I've been using one of those rattle can carpet cleaners from the parts store (it's all I had on hand) on the carpet and I've only used a damp cloth on the suede insert. Right now there's a cup of baking soda in the console and I've been airing the truck out all day. So what cleaners should I use and what else should I be doing? I don't want to mask the smell i want to eliminate it. Also I've sprayed everything down with unscented lysol. Thanks guys so much :rock:

You need some kind of enzyme cleaner. (like pet stain removers). Test on carpet in an out of the way spot.
I still wouldn't use anything besides a damp cloth on the seats. I think I remember someone saying it's ok to use a leather cleaner, but I would do your homework first.

ok great man thanks ill have to see whats out there. I've read elsewhere the Mopar Total Clean all purpose cleaner is safe and works well but idk, I've also found Mopar dor Remover. hopefully someone here could shed some light.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back