need someone mopar-smart to help with a p/n

SRT-11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a guy near me with a bedliner for cheap and I can't figure out if it'll fit my 05 RC, the part number is below and there's a pic too.

bedliner1lo7.jpg

bedliner2vr9.jpg

If it's from an 04-05 RC regular ram then it should fit without issue. I am near positive that the bedrug I installed fit the same model year rams as SRT10. Depending on price you may want to consider the bedrug (about $300 new), I love mine and don't think I could deal with a plastic liner in my truck. If you have ever seen the box of a truck after a plastic liner has been removed it is not pretty. The weight and fact that a spray in is permanent swayed me from that option.

Just my .02

yep that will fit your truck. the part nubmer is for the tailgate cover. yes it will work.

if you by az i will give you mine i just took it out. im redoing the bed.

get a bedrug.Its the only way to go.Very durable.Had mine in over a year and still looks like new!!

I want a tonneau and bedrug but the bed looks kinda bad right now, I need to put something in it! The guy only wants 50 bucks for it, can't beat that. I don't have the cash for a tonneau right now though so for the time being this should suffice nicely.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back