Need Suggestion on Used or new truck

Annu Kumar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys i'm tired of spending money on my old work truck every other month something breaks and i have to spend money fixing it. my Budget is 10K. I need something thats reliable and wont break the bank every time i get it serviced

Annu Kumar said:
Ok guys i'm tired of spending money on my old work truck every other month something breaks and i have to spend money fixing it. my Budget is 10K. I need something thats reliable and wont break the bank every time i get it serviced
what kind of truck are you looking for the maket is wide open they cant even give them away.

i would stay with a gas job.
pickup
box truck
????????

Annu Kumar said:

Just get a 74 or earlier ( non smog truck) and if it needs servicing, you can get one of you Slurrpy servers to service it for nothing.:D

Got a 60 Chevy, 69 Chevy..........add some disc brakes, Vintage Air and no more service worries:rock: :rock: cheap for $ 10,000 total investment;)

DevilDawg3097 said:
what kind of truck are you looking for the maket is wide open they cant even give them away.
well 7 years ago i bought a tacoma piece of crap and that broke down a week later:mad: i just need a regular 2 wheel drive blue collar pick up thats reliable

You can literally almost get a new silverado for that with no options.

I saw them marked for $11,000 the other day.

Yep, you can get a good clean, well optioned truck that is less than 4 years old for that price right now. Now is the time. Truck sales are finally starting to pick up a little with gas prices dropping.

Stick with a ram you wont be dissapointed and there is a ton of them out there 1500 or even a 2500 for ten or less. And It will last longer they are good work trucks and last longer then the other two. IMO

08 Rams are dirt cheap now because everyone wants the 09's with the new suspension. Dodge has got great rebates. Don't doubt you could buy new for 12,000.00

nycstev said:
GTF outta here!.. Really? Man this economy is really on its azz

Yeah...they had an ad in the paper this last Sunday I think....I drive a 1990 Bronco II to work (live just 2 miles from my office)....but I was kicking around buying this truck for that price...and it has a life time warranty..:marchmellow:

wholesale at manheim this past week,,,06 f150 all blacked out XLT $6,500
05 escalade 45k miles ESV for $14,500
ford trucks tanked...diesel trucks have great deals

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back