Need Suspension!!

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bad weekend to have bags on the truck. My passenger side bag blew out on me this weekend when i was 100 miles from home. I had to have my friend bring me tools and my other bags to do a quik fix and swap it out.

I want to put a "normal" suspension back on this truck. I need stock lower A-Arms and a few other things. If anyone is willing to trade their suspension components for a bagged suspension, Please let me know, we will work something out.
Thanks, Cody:( :eek:

FYI, I THINK they'll need to be 06 specific. There's quite a few differences in the 04,05 vs 06. I think front suspension is one of them.

shit! dude find out if it swaps with the 05"s if it does i'll trad stright up

Edit- SEND ME A PM to make sure i get an update.... i want this

Ill call the dealership and find out soon. It appears that the passenger side bag was rubbing on the sway-bar a lil bit and over time rubbed a a spot weak enough for the pressure to blow it out, at 80mph down the interstate...

Psycho Mythic said:
Ill call the dealership and find out soon. It appears that the passenger side bag was rubbing on the sway-bar a lil bit and over time rubbed a a spot weak enough for the pressure to blow it out, at 80mph down the interstate...

YIKES! :eek:

thats just dealing with air suspension...... at least it dosen't lay frame.. i had a bag blow out going bout 80 down the interstate but my old truck used to lay doors!...so imagine your door hitting the ground..... but i want this kit i'll get rid of the sway bar i don't care lol

Tooloe said:
thats just dealing with air suspension...... at least it dosen't lay frame.. i had a bag blow out going bout 80 down the interstate but my old truck used to lay doors!...so imagine your door hitting the ground..... but i want this kit i'll get rid of the sway bar i don't care lol
Sorry man, i would LOVE to be able to swap you but the dealership as well as a few parts warehouses told me the it has too be and 06 SRT-10, the 04 and 05's will not fit.

That makes this a lil more difficult...:(

well can you do me a huge favor? take some pictures of the set up...and can you tell me what company made the kit.....is it a Air Strut or does it have bag cups? pictures please sir

Tooloe said:
well can you do me a huge favor? take some pictures of the set up...and can you tell me what company made the kit.....is it a Air Strut or does it have bag cups? pictures please sir
Ill try and get ya some pics tomorrow. The bags that are on it are by firestone and say air-rite. Its not air struts.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back