Need to BORROW Some Valve Covers

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a set to send to Eddie for dipping, once he dips them and sends them to me, i will pull mine and send right back to you. Ill pay your shipping to Eddie in Al. My valve covers have 22k miles and are flawless with no fading, so anybody with a spare set help me out lets swap!!!

How hard are they to pull. I don't have a spare set but I could handle not driving mine a few weeks if it meant i would have an almost fresh set.

What pattern are you doing with the dip.

can i borrow a cup of Viper valve covers????

Hey man I just had a great idea, just go ahead and pull your covers and ship them off to get dipped, then from there send them to me and Ill send you my old crusty shitty ones for FREEEEE!!! SEE? Everybody wins here :rock:

Hey man I just had a great idea, just go ahead and pull your covers and ship them off to get dipped, then from there send them to me and Ill send you my old crusty shitty ones for FREEEEE!!! SEE? Everybody wins here :rock:

paypal me $500 and we got a deal :laugh:

yeah those look awesome. I like the hydro dipping. not sure if I like the snakeskin dip for what I want, but I like it on other trucks.

That's awesome hawk didn't know they were yours, who did them? Already got snakeskin side plates so might as well do the covers as well :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back