NEED TO MOVE

srtdealeriowa

Reaction score
I need a little help from anybody out there that is looking for a 2006 SRT-10 RC. I have one new truck left here on the lot. This truck must go to a good home soon. It is black, optional equipment is: communication package, side airbags, rear window defrost, navigation system with 6 disc CD/ MP3, and 22" polished aluminum wheels. Please help me move this truck, contact me at 1-800-385-8805 and ask for Scot. Also, if you know anybody wanting to buy this, I will make sure you get a piece of the money pie!:rock: Thanks! One last thing, I am also sitting on a Viper that needs to go too. Its an 06 $87K MSPR.

Vendor Status.

Email left to discuss being a vendor. Scott please contact RedSrt007 (Patrick) or myself FSTJACK (Jack O'Donnell.

LOL Hey Jack got the call I was in the hils, just got home from loading and calling customers while lookin on here, call ya back in a minute, oh and thanks for the call, I'm working DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

FSTJACK said:
Email left to discuss being a vendor. Scott please contact RedSrt007 (Patrick) or myself FSTJACK (Jack O'Donnell.

a vendor?? you need to be a vendor to sell a car on here? now i understand parts guys selling tons of stuff..but .. ohhwell your site...

Stinker said:
I think its because he is a dealer and selling off the lot, not a personal ad, but just my guess:dontknow: :D

You can sell your own car or your own parts. But selling off of the dealers lot is different.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back