Needing custom built wheels

And was faster and quicker than do works lol

If you want a t56, put one in. Dont get a 10. That daytona is bad ass.

Hey those wheels look good,, Id be interested in a set for my application they would need to be 19' for me and would have to get all the specs, see what kinda deal they can get on two sets,

I asked for a discount for two sets of 24" - one for the 05 and a set for future work on the 06. Price was still REALLY high. Actually wheel price was kinda high but they wanted an additional 5K to tweak this design with wider spokes to make it look closer to the SRT 10 wheels.

Give Trueforged a call they do some sick stuff. I have checked on some for my truck and were reasonable price.

Thanks will try that. Found a company in California that I'm working with. Haven't got prices yet but salesman is working his butt off to get this going for me. I will post up info if anything gets to the point of being ordered.

Have you tried Raceline wheels? You dont pay until they are built

I would also think about goung withva 405/25 tire if u go with a 24x15 cause even with a tire that wide it seems its not wide enough for that rim. If u go with a more narrow tire it wont look right and more like thise imports with wide rims and narrow tires. Make u can get a 24x12 and get that size tire your wanting

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
This guy in houston selling these wheels for 4000.00 with tires brand new. He needs them gone and thats a steal. Rims alone are about 4-4500.00 alone

I told him to post on here
24x8.5 & 24x12

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375987811127.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375987811127.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 927
Have you tried Raceline wheels? You dont pay until they are built

I would also think about goung withva 405/25 tire if u go with a 24x15 cause even with a tire that wide it seems its not wide enough for that rim. If u go with a more narrow tire it wont look right and more like thise imports with wide rims and narrow tires. Make u can get a 24x12 and get that size tire your wanting

I have two sets of the 385s and really like the look of the taller sidewall. Going for the late 60's early 70's road runner/GTX look with tall wide tire on the back tucked into the fender. The tire specs show that this tire has a 15.4" width and works with a 13-15" wheel. The current wheels I am looking at are going to be 14.5" wide. Your setup is a 15" with 405s. The specs for this wheel show a width of 15.9". If you think yours would work better with a narrower wheel maybe I should shorten my wheel another 1/2".

This guy in houston selling these wheels for 4000.00 with tires brand new. He needs them gone and thats a steal. Rims alone are about 4-4500.00 alone

I told him to post on here
24x8.5 & 24x12

what is the bolt pattern on these?

Hey those wheels look good,, Id be interested in a set for my application they would need to be 19' for me and would have to get all the specs, see what kinda deal they can get on two sets,

Once I get the final design done I will send you a copy of it and if you want a set I can get you in touch with so you can order if you want a set.

I have two sets of the 385s and really like the look of the taller sidewall. Going for the late 60's early 70's road runner/GTX look with tall wide tire on the back tucked into the fender. The tire specs show that this tire has a 15.4" width and works with a 13-15" wheel. The current wheels I am looking at are going to be 14.5" wide. Your setup is a 15" with 405s. The specs for this wheel show a width of 15.9". If you think yours would work better with a narrower wheel maybe I should shorten my wheel another 1/2".

Ill get a up close pic of mine tomorrow evening so u can see. I looked up the specs and its not much narrower but maybe seeing a pic and u can decide if the rim needs to be narrower.

Got initial drawings today. Rendering will come next which will give a more 3 dimensional view. The first pic is what I based the wheel on - I like the concave look with the spokes (fingers) that extend to the outer lip of the wheel.

Front 22x10

Rear 24x14.5

Why not go with a 405/25r24?

It will look so much better and raceline and intro wheels or boyds can make 24x15 which I believe are the only ones

Hes mine with a 24x15

how much will it cost to do all this to my truck ? Damn that looks cool

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back