NEMC's Annual Toys for Tots

Chewbacca

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, there is a car/truck meet this Saturday the 22nd. The following text I grabbed from the New England Mopar Club's facebook page...

Toys 4 Tots is here again. .. We are taking monetary donations, as well as UNWRAPPED toys , for all ages. Lets not forget the infants and teenagers too, and they can be purchased at Toys R Us, in Manchester Ct. Come look at BEAUTIFUL Mopars and even make some new friends.Our morning starts around 9:00am and closes up between 3:00 / 4:00pm, depending, on the crowd, also feel free to bring snacks and whatever else you want to eat, or drink, NO ALCOHOLIC beverages ,PLEASE. Any questions please reach out to..Dave Simmons, Jan Lubrico Simmons , and Gary Nielsen. if you have not been to it, and you have your hot rod out, feel free to bring it and show it off.We are looking forward to seeing some new faces, as well as cars .Lets spread this event, and make a difference in a child's Christmas . Pay It Forward ...If you have never been to this, you really should try and make it . It is a lot of fun, and for a GREAT cause. All for the children. If by chance you can't make it to this event, I will be accepting any type of donation, whether its a toy or cash. Drop offs will be at 53 Concord Street, Bristol (Jan Simmons ) Any questions contact Dave Simmons, Gary Nielsen, or Jan Simmons.

Let's get some SRT10's there. I'll be there!

1460 Pleasant Valley Rd, Manchester, Connecticut 06042

NEMC facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/NewEnglandMoparClub/

C'mon guys...this meet is pretty much at the intersection of I-91 and I-84, easy to get to for everyone. Did I mention there is a Hooters across the street? :cheers: :girlshit:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back