NEW 05 REG CAB 18MI FOR 37K

its friggin silver:( :( :(

Yeah, offer him 10,000 dollars the lots are full of brand new untitled Srt 10's with 18 miles on the odometer.:p

Truth be know it could probaly be had for 25k or less:dontknow: :dontknow: :D

ViperBite said:
Here is the link to Tator's current inventory. Looks like an '05 RC for $37,500...only 18 mi on it. Too much money with the market the way it is now. Two years ago it would have been a good deal.
http://www.tatorsdodge.com/custom.html

Yup, I bought my '04 with almost 10 less miles on the odo for $36K late summer of 2005 which included TT&L. These days I sure wouldn't pay that much.

I heard Tator's even going to tape a fifty dollar bill to each wheel, and a hundred, to each spark plug wire........, probably should just part it out.:)

Well, there are at least 2 brand new 05 RC's out there. One titled, one not. ;)

It will sit for a while but if gas prices drop just a bit more, the value of these trucks will start to jump up again. We can only hope.... Just not the Obama type of hope. :D

TREKER said:
Well, there are at least 2 brand new 05 RC's out there. One titled, one not. ;)

It will sit for a while but if gas prices drop just a bit more, the value of these trucks will start to jump up again. We can only hope.... Just not the Obama type of hope. :D
I bought my 05' in July with 6451k on it and only paid 27.5k, I would try and work them down on that price.....;)

Here's a thought boys,... maybe the dealer has rejected all the low ball quotes and is waiting for the person who sees the intrinsic value in this truck, and is willing to pay a reasonable price for that vision. He may not be as motivated a seller as one would think, just patient and not desparate.:) just a thought.......PS if you read the most recent article about this fellow, they only sell about 30 cars a year, BUT, they have the most loyal service customers, and specialize in Viper motors. Somebody probably worth paying a little extra too.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back