NEW 05 SRT-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DvSRT10

Reaction score
Hey guys brand new to the site. Just bought my 05 srt-10 with 5000 miles on it from one of my friends who owns a car lot traded in my 02 escalade. I got it for 30,900 it was on his lot for 34,500 pretty good deal.still smells new, did a carfax everything looked good, it came with a volant CAI. and im looking for a few good mods. So from reading different posts im looking for a x-metal drop and a x-metal stage 2. I was reading gains of about 90hp is that right? and if so how much can you feel the gains when driving it??

Thanks

DvSRT10 said:
Hey guys brand new to the site. Just bought my 05 srt-10 with 5000 miles on it from one of my friends who owns a car lot traded in my 02 escalade. I got it for 30,900 it was on his lot for 34,500 pretty good deal.still smells new, did a carfax everything looked good, it came with a volant CAI. and im looking for a few good mods. So from reading different posts im looking for a x-metal drop and a x-metal stage 2. I was reading gains of about 90hp is that right? and if so how much can you feel the gains when driving it??

Thanks
Welcome to the RBC, And congrats. Call Boomer quick.

J.R.

Reg. Cab or Quad. if you have the Quad. everyone likes what the Stage 2 PCM does. Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the forums, Congrat's on the truck!

Welcome to the RBC!!

In a Regular cab you might not notice the stage 2 that much! In the Quad cab, it is awesome! One of the reasons that you might not notice it in the RC is that one big function it changes in the QC is the shift points. It increases the shift points from 5800 to around 5950, which definitely makes a huge difference in the way it feels when you drive it!

Welcome Bud!

The Stage2 will make a noticeable improvement. Your truck should definitely feel more 'peppy' after the install.

Post up some pictures.:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back