New 2006 inferno RC

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDR-GUY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Gene here , I'm looking foward to being a part of your club.
Let me start with telling you a little about me, I've been a bodyman for 24 years and also do pdr (paintless dent repair) for about 8 of those years and have done several classic restores. I recently sold a Pro street (chrysler classic first place show winner) challenger I had since I was 20 (guy made me an offer and I took it (regret,regret,regret) anyway it ran a 10.70 on juice and 11.30 off so after about a week of going through withdraws I went and bought this 06 srt. I love it and think its a beautiful ride however after going 10.70 all these years it seem like a puppy, So its time for mods.
Any recommedations would be greatfully appreciated.
I already talk to boomer about a shifter , Cat delete,lowering kit,and magnaflows. how does this sound for a start?
Best regards,
Gene

Welcome to the RBC.....

Very nice, thanks for the pics

Jeff

PS, can't help with the Mods, I'm all stock

Welcome!!!! Since you are already talking to boomer then just have him slap a S/C on for ya. Or run some juice.

Smoke

The s/c is already a craving but it freaks me out about the abuse and warranty,
Have there been any issues with the paxton?
PDR

Welcome to the place to be!!

The paxton is great set up with the proper TUNE. Some guys are making 700hp at the wheel on a stock bottom end.

PDR-GUY said:
The s/c is already a craving but it freaks me out about the abuse and warranty,
Have there been any issues with the paxton?
PDR

Hey Gene,

Sorry to brag, but my Paxton is the prototype for all Viper trucks... Mine was the very first... I've had it for over 2 years.... Its at like 7lb or 8 lbs...whatever Paxton set it at....

You warranty isn't worth the paper it's printed on anyway....But to be truthful it can void your warranty if you don't have a dealer that is cool about it....many aren't...My warranty is toast....

But with almost 11,000 miles and lots of fun time on my blower it has been the best mod I've ever done.... It fkn rox.... You'll never regret it...

The only guys who've really had problems have run up the boost too high or added NOS ...things like that..... Mike (Nowwhat) and others have done some outrageous mods...and they're havin' a blast...But if longevity is your thing, just stay with the stock psi on the Paxton and you'll be cool...

Again, welcome bro...

SD

Welcome to the forum. Paxton is a very solid system w/ a good tune. (or factory tune for that reason...)

Warranty....what warranty, they see us coming through the door and tell us to get lost :D

Enjoy your stay!

You all sound like paxton reps :D which tells me you feel strongly in the product, So the paxton s/c is now on my priority list, I just have to sell a couple of rc aircraft for funding.
Anybody know who is the closest s/c tuner to kansas city.

PDR

Woodhouse Dodge--BLAIR, NE

These Guy do all kinds of Viper Stuff. Great people and Great service.

Welcome to the red button club...your inferno red really rocks.

There are lots of ways to go in mods, you are off on the right foot with Boomer.

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome

You have joined an awesome forum and family. You will learn alot about the trucks and alot about other things you may not wanted to learn. We have fun and enjoy the exchange of conversations.

I hope you will post on the threads so we all can get to know you.

Welcome to the club.........talk to Boomer....he'll treat ya right.....nice truck....see that you debadged 'er already. Have fun and nice ride....:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back