New 2008 Viper on its way

CarDude

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well as some of you know I had made a deal on a 2008 Snake Skin Green with the new Razor Wheels, but the dealer jacked with me when I went back in to add my wife to the paperwork...I gave them the car back.

I made a better deal with a different dealer on Saturday so my 08 Snake Skin Green with Black Stripes and H Wheels will be here very soon (being shipped from North Carolina). I will post pics as soon as I see the car. :D

Burt Dodge saved me 4K plus the stripes (another 3K)...they rock. :rock:

CarDude said:
Well as some of you know I had made a deal on a 2008 Snake Skin Green with the new Razor Wheels, but the dealer jacked with me when I went back in to add my wife to the paperwork...I gave them the car back.

I made a better deal with a different dealer on Saturday so my 08 Snake Skin Green with Black Stripes and H Wheels will be here very soon (being shipped from North Carolina). I will post pics as soon as I see the car. :D

Awesome!!

What color stripes?!

ntw0rk said:
CarDude said:

Awesome!!

What color stripes?!

Black.... :eek: :D

That car is fun to drive. I had that same green color sideways oneway then sideways the other way. I though I was going to spin it. So much power in a light car = fun!!!

SANCHOBA said:
G.. D..MMIT,YOU'LL BE DRIVING MY DREAM CAR!:mad: PRICK!:D

Well, I had no choice since I had to copy you on the white stripes on the SRT Ram. Great, now I have to figure out how to pay for it...you only live once, so shit or get off the pot :toilet:

I was tired of looking at the pamplet I got from SRT in the mail of the Motor Trend article, and damn it, if the green wasn't the best looking paint I had ever seen.

looks good on the dealer for trying to jerk you around!! That should happen more often with people taking the vehicle back and walking away,then maybe they wouldn't be trying to rake so many people then! Congrats on finding another,but better and even cheaper!! Good for you,Enjoy! Hope you take the new one with stripes by the other dealer to see!

Great deal on the 08. Can't wait to see some pics. I'd take good care of the wife,she just saved you 7k.:rock: :rock: :rock:

HV SRT said:
Great deal on the 08. Can't wait to see some pics. I'd take good care of the wife,she just saved you 7k.:rock: :rock: :rock:

I am taking care of the wife...she it taking the Copperhead, even though it is all worn out with the 5K miles.

CarDude said:
if the green wasn't the best looking paint I had ever seen.
Ain't that the truth!!! God it is going to look awesome with the black stripe! I get a chubby just thinking about it! Congrats mang!

carDude...I just want you to know that I hate you...but not in a mean way:D

Dealers stink...Vipers rock!

So, would that be a total of 7K off the sticker of this new one?

OR, 7K better than your previous deal?:dontknow:

I'm just curious if Dealers are letting these go under sticker.

Congrats Doooooode!!!!:rock:

Hamrhead said:
So, would that be a total of 7K off the sticker of this new one?

OR, 7K better than your previous deal?:dontknow:

I'm just curious if Dealers are letting these go under sticker.

Congrats Doooooode!!!!:rock:

No I still paid Sticker, but they gave me more money for my trades.

CarDude said:
No I still paid Sticker, but they gave me more money for my trades.
Well, that works too!:rock:

Wonder if they'd give me 75K for my '06?:dontknow: ;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back