new 22"s

ya I think so too. these are shiney but they just dont have the srt look without em :D

Nice luke:rock: but I dont know man , for some reason the stockers are still the only ones for me:D

but I am kinda dissappointed:eek: no bootleg around the circle?:D LOLOLOLOL

Stinker said:
Nice luke:rock: but I dont know man , for some reason the stockers are still the only ones for me:D

but I am kinda dissappointed:eek: no bootleg around the circle?:D LOLOLOLOL

hahahahahahahaha sorry man! next one :) LOL

Nice truck!

good looking wheels, kinda maggish, that is a nice srt 10, sounds killer, I like viper wheels best!

ya its stock with the cats taken out for now:) viper wheels and short bassanis are back on thursday morning

IMO the oem wheels are just hard to beat. I am a bit of a traditionalist, and I prefer for the vehicle to be recognized as an SRT 10, while others want to totally personalize their vehicle...

I also prefer understatement to garish display...others want individuality and bling...and some surface between the two extremes...

Different strokes for different folks...I did get my wheels to sparkle...but stayed with the original design...how does that fit...:dontknow:

Prof said:
IMO the oem wheels are just hard to beat. I am a bit of a traditionalist, and I prefer for the vehicle to be recognized as an SRT 10, while others want to totally personalize their vehicle...

I also prefer understatement to garish display...others want individuality and bling...and some surface between the two extremes...

Different strokes for different folks...I did get my wheels to sparkle...but stayed with the original design...how does that fit...:dontknow:

you nailed it right on the head word for word :)

LOL VENOM!!

I am not sure but i have to ask even though its a dumb question. Can these rims be dipped in chrome??? 1 friend says yes and other says no.....

if it can be done, Yellow do you know anyone in alberta that can do it???

Those wheels are too run of the mill. I love the stockers myself. I am pretty sure they can be chromed.

lukedovichak said:
I am not sure but i have to ask even though its a dumb question. Can these rims be dipped in chrome??? 1 friend says yes and other says no.....

if it can be done, Yellow do you know anyone in alberta that can do it???

i would venture to say you can buy a set of chromed stock rims cheaper than getting them chromed yourself then sell old ones

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back