New Accessory.... EZdown.com

"EZDown. I was expecting a picture of my ex-wife to pop up. "

Then why is she the EX?

Last edited:
I just ordered one this week and let them know many members would be interested in this and received this email back.

David:

Good suggestion. We were aware of some other Dodge enthusiast clubs, but not VTCOA. We also know that going online on some of the forums is frowned upon for nonmembers...

We have created a coupon for your club for $10 off for a limited time -- through the end of the month of September. If you would be so kind and share this with VTCOA members, they can order online and type the word "Viper" in the coupon field when checking out and receive $10 off each EZDown kit ordered. We will, of course, extend the offer to you as well. We'll get a $10 credit in the mail to you this week if you'll post the group buy offer on the forum.

All VTCOA members who order during the month of September using the coupon will also get the 1 year manufacturers' warranty on their EZDown kits included with purchase. Product is in stock, and can ship as ordered, nationwide.

All the best.
Cindy Kerr

So if anybody is thinking about ordering one just type in "Viper" in the coupon block and you'll get $10 off.

bub180jp said:
I just ordered one this week and let them know many members would be interested in this and received this email back.

David:

Good suggestion. We were aware of some other Dodge enthusiast clubs, but not VTCOA. We also know that going online on some of the forums is frowned upon for nonmembers...

We have created a coupon for your club for $10 off for a limited time -- through the end of the month of September. If you would be so kind and share this with VTCOA members, they can order online and type the word "Viper" in the coupon field when checking out and receive $10 off each EZDown kit ordered. We will, of course, extend the offer to you as well. We'll get a $10 credit in the mail to you this week if you'll post the group buy offer on the forum.

All VTCOA members who order during the month of September using the coupon will also get the 1 year manufacturers' warranty on their EZDown kits included with purchase. Product is in stock, and can ship as ordered, nationwide.

All the best.
Cindy Kerr

So if anybody is thinking about ordering one just type in "Viper" in the coupon block and you'll get $10 off.
now i find a deal after i just bought one,oh well.

She's on-the-way!. UPS/ground
This going to be a great stocking stuffer this Christmas :D :rock:

Quick

Damn Bub! Sweet thanks for going the extra mile!

Maybe you should start a new thread with the $10 for members of the forum so everyone that has allready read the thread and were maybe interested could see the coupon!

Figures...the guy who starts the thread gets hosed with no discount! I think I'll just go kick the dog...yeah, that'll make me feel better! ;)

On a different note...I stopped by the polisher on the way home. Factory rims look awefully nice. Almost chrome like throughout! They get cleared tomorrow and back on the truck next week.

Thanks, I saved $10 because you were thinking of the rest of us...thanks again.

BROTHERS, THIS IS NOT A GOOD DEAL

bub180jp said:

All the best.
Cindy Kerr

They are over $20 cheaper on E-bay

Those are awesome. Looking at that you wonder why every $50k truck doesn't come with it from the factory!

Just installed mine. Very straightforward. The only thing you need to look out for is the attachment point on the tailgate. Mine was dangerously close to hitting the side bumper cover. You'll see what I mean when you install yours. You need to raise the tailgate to install this piece, just be real careful when you go to lower the tailgate back down to make sure the bolt doesn't contact the truck. I ground off a couple threads to insure it will never hit.

:rock: Hey guys ,ordered my Easy Down on thusday night online ,receive it on friday morning (in Canada) WOW ,and by mistake i did ordered 2 so someone from there called me back to explain that only one was needed (instead of making a fast sale) so they credited the second one .
Thats the service i like :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Just need to instal it now ,i will update when this is done .

Even though I already ordered the EZ down.... I'm seriously thinking about the ez lift instead..... I mean, wtf......lifting the gate is just as much a nuisance as letting it down..... and for 30 bux..... how can ya lose?

SD

Silent D said:
Even though I already ordered the EZ down.... I'm seriously thinking about the ez lift instead..... I mean, wtf......lifting the gate is just as much a nuisance as letting it down..... and for 30 bux..... how can ya lose?

SD
I ordered the EZ Lift Too. Yes they both work together but with the EZ Lift, I takes forever for the gate to lower with the EZ Down attached. The EZ Down needs the weight of the tailgate to lower in a reasonable amount of time. I removed the EZ Down this evening and am currently just using the EZ Lift. Works great. The tailgate is feather light. Have to see how long it lasts. Got mine from 4WheelOnline.com. $24.99 free shipping.

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
:rock: Hey guys ,ordered my Easy Down on thusday night online ,receive it on friday morning (in Canada) WOW ,and by mistake i did ordered 2 so someone from there called me back to explain that only one was needed (instead of making a fast sale) so they credited the second one .
Thats the service i like :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Just need to instal it now ,i will update when this is done .

Installed the EZDOWN today ,took 10 min. just wondering why its not a factory equipement ...Very happy.

QUICKSILVER said:
She's on-the-way!. UPS/ground
This going to be a great stocking stuffer this Christmas :D :rock:

Quick
can i get one also quickie :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back