New at this

Status
Not open for further replies.

1sicponi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Treker I just might accomplish this. I am from Long Island and own a 06 SRT10 Night Runner. I went to Herbee Dodge late last year to order a Daytona. They would not order one for me at that time. The night runner was sitting on the floor with signs on it, DO NOT TOUCH. Went back two weeks later and it was still there so I asked what the hell is it. I was told, its a Viper Truck. Wouldn't take my order for a Daytona so I went home and did some research on the computer. What a truck! My first new vehicle was a 67 El Cameno with a 396 in it. Plan on retireing soon so might as well go out with another four wheels on a coffin. Thats my story and I'm sticken to it. bobbymac

Welkome...I saw a few of your other posts around here. Kinda random..:D:D:D

This place has lots of great info, and if you dont understand the garage monkeys, there's tons of entertainment here too!:)

Welcome to Instant Insanity Bobby !!!! Be forwarned,there are some crazy mofo's on this site,but that's what makes it fun !! Lots of useful knowledge here also,so sit down and hold on,you're in for the ride of your life !!!:rock:

Welcome Bobby. I have my rig serviced @ Herbee for warranty stuff. Joemags54 bought his truck there as well. Viper tech named Joe works there and is great. Lots of great info here and even greater people. Is your truck a QC or RC? :needpics:

Greetings to another Long Island Duck! :p Ready to retire! :rock: Wow, somebody in my age category. I live in Smithtown. Treker and I will get together to do brakes and TB's when the weather gets better. You are welcome along, if you wish, fellow HP junkie.:p

Welcome Bobby ---Yes as everone said, There is lots of useful info on here and one hell of a lot of all in fun wackyness----the best thing is ,is that the people on here are good people ----Just beware of the Sickness as everyone on here will attest too hahahaha...

Welcome to the Red Button Club :top:
I like the 06 Nightrunners very much :rock: Please post some pictures of your new toy :cool:

My buddy runs with a 1970 El Camino overhere in Holland.
Here's a picture
wognum8.jpg

Last edited:
I think i welcomed you in another thread,Glad you found your way.Enjoy the ride.

Welcome aboard,
Alot of great people here for you to get to know!!:) Pics are always welcome!:rock:

Welcome, but based on what you wrote, I can't tell if you actually own the NR yet or not?:dontknow:

Not that it really matters. I've always liked el Caminos too! Especially w/ BIG blocks!:rock:

Hamrhead said:
Welcome, but based on what you wrote, I can't tell if you actually own the NR yet or not?:dont know:rock:

ditto

Welcome to the forums:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Thank all of you for the welcome

I must say I was surprised at all the welcomes. Yes I own the NR, most of it anyway. Still owe 16 grand on it but at 0% intrest its not so bad. It lives in my garage, it won the toss. My 88 turbo coup lost after 19 years. It lives under a cover now. It has 8000 miles on it. Still smells like new. Love driving the little thing. The Night Runner still scares the shit out of me. Turn the wheels a couple if inches at 80 and I'm in another lane. Got it rocking once at 90 and thought it was going to flip. Wondered if those side air bags go off on a flip? hahaha. Had my knee cap shatered and and a few other thing in a bad car accedent when I was a kid. More sence now, I think?
I do have pictures in this computer of the NR that some one took for me with a digital camera, but have not a clue how to put them on this sight. Yet! I'll figure it out soon enough. By the way it's an rc. That stands for race car right? Only kidding.
Have been in contact with Dave from ROE. My intentions of installing a SC were temporarily scwashed when my two kittens got sick. 32 hundered bucks later. Ya I know -- a 22 is still less then ten cents. I kind of like the little fur balls though.
Hope I did this right. Sorry I don't have the time to answer you individually. Thats my story. bobbymac

$3,200 for two cats????:confused: :confused: :confused: :eek:

That's half the cost of the Roe S/C!!!

And I'm certain there's a Chinese Restuarant somewhere that could use the extra meat!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back