New badges (pics).

Black1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was bored today, so I finally put on my SRT and Sneaky-Pete badges. I thought I would try a little different spot than most for the Viper badges.... Let me know what you think!

SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Looks great Jake :rock:
I like the Sneaky-Pete badges very much..
Good job :top:

Thanks, Elwin! .... You're more than welcome to use those pictures for your page, if you want. :)

Last edited:
Great minds think alike! That is the same location I had staked out for my SRT badges when I get around to putting them on...:rolleyes:

Looks great Jake!!:rock:

Very nice Jake

Black1 said:
Thanks, Elwin! .... You're more than welcome to use those pictures for your page, if you want. :)

Thanks Jake :top:sure i will use them for my website..
I've updated my website some minutes ago..

Thanks, guys! :rock:

Scott - Are you going with the viper badges, or the letters? I really like how it came out, with them on the rocker covers. :)

I have the letters SRT...

I am going to keep the rest of the badging for now. I will eventually replace the ram with Fangs badges, but that's about it.

I like the location too, it does look good down on the body panels like that!

Looks KEE-LUR :rock:

I like it mang! - I thought about relocating the badges on mine, it looks like DC stuck em in the middle of the freaking door and tailgate. . . :roleyes: Hell, I may just take em off and leave em off :idea:

Looks great in a different location!!!! Those sneaky pete badges are awesome. Do you know if they come in Inferno Red for my 06 Reg cab and if so, where could I purchase some of them?? Thanks, your truck looks great!! Its cleaner than mine and im about 3/4 OCD!! LOL :rock: :rock:

VAViperPower said:
Looks great in a different location!!!! Those sneaky pete badges are awesome. Do you know if they come in Inferno Red for my 06 Reg cab and if so, where could I purchase some of them?? Thanks, your truck looks great!! Its cleaner than mine and im about 3/4 OCD!! LOL :rock: :rock:

Thanks, Bud... :eek:

The Sneaky's that I got were from Justin @ JMB. :rock: They are the OEM Hood badges for the 2nd gen Viper. PM him, and he'll send you a few. :)

They are a DARK red color w/ the "scales" under the clearcoat. I think they are closer, actually, to the Inferno Red than the normal Ram Red. :dontknow: .... That's why I got them, really. :) :rock:

Here's a closer pic of the Sneaky's...

DSCF0519.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back