NEW BANNER

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :D

SilvrSRT10 said:
Silvertruck.jpg
:D:D:D

Big Worm said:
I just wanted to see something different. Still the same concept but change it up a little.

Just don't get me wrong, I think the world of you. :D

Please don't get to mad at me if I fight you on this idea. :eek:

Jeff

ViperJeff said:
Just don't get me wrong, I think the world of you. :D

Please don't get to mad at me if I fight you on this idea. :eek:

Jeff

You know i won't take it personal. It always just an idea.

I believe the banner is the anchor to the clubs beginning, I would like to see it stay. Sold or not, they are the birth of this site.

WE NEED TO VOTE ON THIS! POLL!....:rock: just need an update:dontknow:

and the argument about comparing it to the U.S. flag....it had 13 stars to begin with right! if we added a state, we would change it right?!!!:p

OK....

Let's change the red stripes to pink, the white stripes to yellow and for hell sakes, lets get rid of that blue background and make it silver.

Who needs stars anyway....

This way the Gays and the Democrats can be represented on the new flag

Edit......

After careful consideration of the above posts. I withdraw my stance to keep things the same.

Jeff

Last edited:
SANCHOBA said:
WE NEED TO VOTE ON THIS! POLL!....:rock: just need an update:dontknow:

and the argument about comparing it to the U.S. flag....it had 13 stars to begin with right! if we added a state, we would change it right?!!!:p

Sorry, no poll is going to change the banner :p

The banner my not be 'graphic'ie' enough, but we have had it since the beginning and not plans are to change it anytime soon. We do however appreciate site requests. :rock:

RedSrt007 said:
Sorry, no poll is going to change the banner :p

The banner my not be 'graphic'ie' enough, but we have had it since the beginning and not plans are to change it anytime soon. We do however appreciate site requests. :rock:
Speaking Yoda you are? Banner staying as it is? Hmmm??
yoda.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back