New best Et and Mph @ Pinks

mopower1958

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After the monsoon rains subsided Saturday and they got the track dry the Coronet ran a 10.26 @ 130 mph with the front wheels kinda high and I got an invitation from the Pinks staff to the wheelstand contest. The air quality got a little better so I jetted up two sizes and ran a 10.22@129 mph on my wheelstand attempt.I was the only Mopar in it out of 14 or 15 cars. I finished second to a little Mustang that put it on the back bumper,crossed the centerline twice and never lifted!! I did not see it but they said it was incredible and should be on youtube! There were about 370 cars and they picked 9.90 ish cars. 4 Mopars out of 16 and a 528 Challenger finished second to an S-10. We had a blast in spite of all the oil downs and rain!

viperhauler said:
no pics this time???:dontknow:...:D

congrats...by god you're gonna be on pinks one way or another, ain't ya??!!:D

No pics this time. Shellie videoed my launches to see if I needed to do any adjustments.I had two shots at Pinks and they picked times a little faster each time. The main thing is we had fun,met some new people,the car ran faster and nobody blew up beside me:D I sure could have used the 10,000 dollars and new tool box full of tools though:rock:

MOPOWER...........:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout: ...........dan git rid of the avi.........:puke:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back