New best ET

mmmmtorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hit the track to do a couple of shake down runs with spray. I have yet to run it at the track since I added the 150 wet kit. Anyway, ran a N/A pass first and pulled a 12.51 @ 111.

Attempted to set up for spray but my bottle heater went fubar and with cold weather, pressure was way down. Sooo, will have to fix that this week and run again possibly next weekend.

RC I believe he has heads and cam too;)

Nice run Charles:rock: :burnout:

SilvrSRT10 said:
He does. Sounds wicked. Good run Charles. Which track were you at?

Thanks ;) Went to Fayetteville, they have test and tune on most sundays 12-5.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Wow.....Charles your a shifting mofo dude!!! Fantastic run!!

patrick

Thanks!

Need to get that spray running and hit the 11's :D

what was your 60' those times sound good for mph!

Nice run Charles! I hope all is well with your family.
Mas

MODS what is all of them consist of ? ;-) and what heads and cam? stockers portpolish ? etc

mmmmtorque said:
Thanks ;) Went to Fayetteville, they have test and tune on most sundays 12-5.

Thanks!

Need to get that spray running and hit the 11's :D

BurntRubber said:
what was your 60' those times sound good for mph!

UNIBOY said:
Nice run Charles! I hope all is well with your family.
Mas

Thanks Mas! , family is doing great. Hope all is well with you and your family as well ;)

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
MODS what is all of them consist of ? ;-) and what heads and cam? stockers portpolish ? etc

- Bassani Headers, Magnaflow, B&B Mids w/HF Cats, VEC3, Hardened Push Rods, Indy Ported Heads, Comp Cam, K&N CAI, X-Metal T/B, Centerforce Clutch, Stock Flywheel!!, Viper Master/Slave, Cryo'ed Trans, MSD Plug Wires, Gen IV X-Metal Shifter, X-Metal Drop Kit, Caltracs, QA-1's, Jenny Craig Calipers, M&H Nostalgia slicks

Nice run!!!!!!!!! What size are the M&H's? I noticed you said nostalgia M&H slicks, did you have to modify your rear brakes if you are running smaller than a 17" wheel diameter? Also the settings on the Shocks?

Trainman said:
Nice run!!!!!!!!! What size are the M&H's? I noticed you said nostalgia M&H slicks, did you have to modify your rear brakes if you are running smaller than a 17" wheel diameter? Also the settings on the Shocks?

Thanks! ;)

16x10 aluminum wheel with 31.5" Nostalgia's.

Yes, I spent about 8-9 hours of grinding time, plus several hours of trial fitting and swapping calipers...Not alot of fun :( This was before there were DR's that fit on our trucks.

I actually didnt change the shock settings from what I drive around with them at...think 8 clicks front and 7 clicks rear.

Need some suggestions for target QA1 settings at the strip.

Nice

Nice run Charles, Let me know if you plan on going back this weekend? I have not been to the track sence I put new Cam, clutch, Sct tuner.. We could video are runs:rock:

Attachments

• srt10-5.jpg
    srt10-5.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 29
Very nice, be sure to update everybody when you run the GAS. Are you trying to get into the 11's?

BlackRamSrt10 said:
Nice run Charles, Let me know if you plan on going back this weekend? I have not been to the track sence I put new Cam, clutch, Sct tuner.. We could video are runs:rock:

Not sure if I will run this weekend or not...may have to work...wil send a shout out Sat afternoon...also when the weather forecast has been confirmed ;)

Yup, shooting for 11's ...will post up with spray results :D

Black Ram, your truck looks awesome. First aftermarket wheels I've seen that I really like. Those look great.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back