New Best time at the track

05SRT-10Quad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took my QC to the track (still 100% stock down to the air filter) and ran a 13.75 @ 100.96 MPH:rock: I backed it up with a 13.77:burnout: I was hoping to break into the 13's so I was very pleased with the results!

Guilly

Very impressive. Sounds like you got a good one.

Nice Runs!

What was the Temperature?

Where are you located?

(Got any pics of the Viper you'd like to share?;) :D )

1-FAST-SRT-10 said:
Your next goal should be 12's ,go for few more mods , it's possible i did it whitout touching the engine .

A stage 2 flash and maybe drop the spare tire might be all he needs.

I did it with lots of weight from the sound system ,spare is out but the sound system all togeter is pretty heavy ,A good 60 feet is a must and cool weather .

All, thanks for the kudos:D The temperature was around 60 to 65 degrees. I ran the truck at Speeworld Raceway Park in Surprise (Phoenix) Arizona.

Here's the only pic I have of the Viper at this moment:

IMG_1854-copy.jpg

Here's the Viper's plate:

100_0164.jpg

And my truck's plate:

100_0162.jpg

Hamrhead said:
Nice Runs!

What was the Temperature?

Where are you located?

(Got any pics of the Viper you'd like to share?;) :D )

05SRT-10Quad said:
All, thanks for the kudos:D The temperature was around 60 to 65 degrees. I ran the truck at Speeworld Raceway Park in Surprise (Phoenix) Arizona.

Here's the only pic I have of the Viper at this moment:

IMG_1854-copy.jpg

Damn that's nice!

I just missed out on an '01 Sapphire GTS w/black interior.
Found another at a dealer, but it has the connelly color interior - not for me.

Went to chack out a silver '98 GTS last weekend. 12,800 miles, basically stock, looked to be in very nice shape - dealer is asking $48,900. We ended up about $6,900 apart.:( Been thinking about offering a bit more, but not sure yet. Low miles or now, it is almost 9 years old afterall.:dontknow:

Thanks for the compliment!:)

I also don't personally like the Cognac interior. My first choice was to get a black Viper and I passed on a local 1999 Black/Cognac GTS because of the interior and instead bought the 01 I currently have.

As far as prices, the GTS model has the strongest resale value. Low mileage, clean, desirable color GTS's can fetch fairly "extraordinary" money.

Hamrhead said:
Damn that's nice!

I just missed out on an '01 Sapphire GTS w/black interior.
Found another at a dealer, but it has the connelly color interior - not for me.

Went to chack out a silver '98 GTS last weekend. 12,800 miles, basically stock, looked to be in very nice shape - dealer is asking $48,900. We ended up about $6,900 apart.:( Been thinking about offering a bit more, but not sure yet. Low miles or now, it is almost 9 years old afterall.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back