New Best Times at SSHS8!

4DR VYPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I ran my new personal best today at SSHS8 @ Atlanta Dragway! (on the stock Pirelli's!)

R/T .008
60' 1.888
1/8th 7.977 @ 89.55mph
1/4th 12.376 @ 112.81mph

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

It started out at around 48 degrees that morning and warmed up to around 60 by noon. The wind was awful though-around 15-20mph all day. Too bad it was a head wind!

I tried running in the bracket racing but I broke out. The truck got faster every run-weird?:rock: Usually after the heat soak it gets a little slower.

I'm gonna try. No match for most of you guys though!

I'm gonna have to con the wife into letting me go on another racing trip so quick! My In-Laws live in Cochran, GA so I should be able to pull it off if I let her come along to visit with the family. I'll let you guys know as it gets closer.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back