New bike

ARRESTmeRed04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
well after having my 09 buell 1125r since april 3rd i decided to trade it on(or maybe it decided for me?:dontknow: ) The reason i traded it in is because with just 3309 miles the engine took a dump, and after a little research i found out i'm not the only one to have that problem...some had even less miles. I was going to just get it fixed and keep it buy i really dont want to have to worry about it down the road and the resale value on the buells are crap so....i saw this
Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFsL2ltYWdlcy9tZWRpYS8xNw.jpg

and it ended up following me home
Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFsL2ltYWdlcy9tZWRpYS8xOQ.jpg

it's a 2011 Fatboy Low, the white paint is was drew me in it looks flat in the dark/low-light but has metalic in it so it sparkles in the sun. so far i love it, way different than the buell(old lady really hated it) but i think i/we will enjoy this on a lot more, we both liked my sporty better than the buell so i guess only time will tell.

only thing in that picture I see is the chic sitting at the desk with some legs :) :)

Well i guess since it followed you home you have to keep it. Sweet scooter man.:rock:

Thats just as bad as a friend of mine that went to go buy a new battery. A bike followed him home also. :D

Beautiful Fatty Justin! Mamma will enjoy this for sure as it is way more comfy than any Sporty!:D
And hell yeah on the Apes although I rid of mine for some sweet drag bars! Somethin about a Fatty with apes is sick shit!

Funny, I was at the local Harley Dealership on Saturday, sitting on the same bike, thinking should I or not. I think one might be following me home within the week too. LOL

thanks for the comlpiments yall, i'll have to look at some pictures of some with apes, i was thinking drag bars. this thingruns way too smooth to be a harley though it has ZERO vibration at all which i don't understand because my buddies 07 dyna and another friends 08 road king both shake like hell.:dontknow:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
thanks for the comlpiments yall, i'll have to look at some pictures of some with apes, i was thinking drag bars. this thingruns way too smooth to be a harley though it has ZERO vibration at all which i don't understand because my buddies 07 dyna and another friends 08 road king both shake like hell.:dontknow:

It's the difference in the engine's mounting to the frame. A Road King, Electra, Ultra Glide, Wide Glide are the shakers for sure because they have rubber engine mounts that let it walk around a lil. The Fatboy, not so much due to the rigid mounts to the frame, till you throw cams in her.;) Not sure either that both engines are counterbalanced. I know my ole 88 is? Think the 96 is as well but unsure in the Big bikes. I'd imagine they are all counterbalanced?

Last edited:
bike looks sick man! you should throw some fat 1" apes on it and call it a day!. or you can bring it over to my house and we can start powdercoating shit on it lol apparently i'm alot better on motorcycle parts than truck parts at the moment for some reason. lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back