new bilstein kicker shock with hardware and belltech lowering leaf springs

well, he said he was in the hospital, thats why I'm dragging it out waiting so long but he said his wife was going to send it awhile back though. don't know if he's out of the hospital or not but he's been on here several times and I've PM'd him so we will see:dontknow:

well, he said he was in the hospital, thats why I'm dragging it out waiting so long but he said his wife was going to send it awhile back though. don't know if he's out of the hospital or not but he's been on here several times and I've PM'd him so we will see:dontknow:
If his health is bad I'd give him some leway.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

If his health is bad I'd give him some leway.

I honestly think I have.
Paid October 29
Waited until November 13th to ask about tracking number
Message back to me that day about being in hospital for 9 days
Said wife would ship 14th
Haven't heard from him since in PMs or on this thread
He's been on here at least 4 times in the last week that I have seen and hasn't answered pm or this thread
This Thursday will be 6 weeks since payment with no contact the last 3weeks

I honestly think I have.
Paid October 29
Waited until November 13th to ask about tracking number
Message back to me that day about being in hospital for 9 days
Said wife would ship 14th
Haven't heard from him since in PMs or on this thread
He's been on here at least 4 times in the last week that I have seen and hasn't answered pm or this thread
This Thursday will be 6 weeks since payment with no contact the last 3weeks
Yeh I'd say reasonable time has been given.

Think I'd be talking to the bank/credit card company/PayPal......seems like you've been reasonable to me.

I've had one experience where I bought something & the guy was taken into hospital- worked out in the end, but he also wasn't logging in on a regular basis.....

Think I'd be talking to the bank/credit card company/PayPal......seems like you've been reasonable to me.

I've had one experience where I bought something & the guy was taken into hospital- worked out in the end, but he also wasn't logging in on a regular basis.....

can't do that with paypal, i was trying to help him so i sent it as a gift so he wouldn't have to pay fees, never again:chain:

on again today 0238 hrs according to vtcoa, thanks for the memories pal, I've been trusting people waaaay too much lately, now i'm back to the real Robert
:chain:

Wow this sucks.... Sorry man. If it makes you feel any better I have recently bought another 10, but I'm in MA and the truck is in WA.... To say the least this has been going on for a while and I still don't have the truck! So at least you're only into it for hundreds of dollars, unlike myself that is into it for $XX,XXX! Praying that this irons itself out and I have the truck soon! Once again sorry bro, hope it works out for you!

And to add to that... This is not the first time I've had issues with buying/ordering things from people on this forum. Last time it only took a year and a half from start to finish to resolve!

Wow this sucks.... Sorry man. If it makes you feel any better I have recently bought another 10, but I'm in MA and the truck is in WA.... To say the least this has been going on for a while and I still don't have the truck! So at least you're only into it for hundreds of dollars, unlike myself that is into it for $XX,XXX! Praying that this irons itself out and I have the truck soon! Once again sorry bro, hope it works out for you!

ditto for your current problem.

when i bought mine out of CT i was fiddled around by the shipper not the PO, after a month i went and got it myself. between lost work(no vacation), plane tickets,rental car, food, fuel, tolls, and 1 hotel room it only cost 100-200 more than the shipper and i had fun doing it. of course a million things could of gone wrong. as i pulled up to the house the pass front wheel bearing failed so it could of been a lot worse in the middle of iowa, nebraska, colorado or utah.

but 50+hours and 2650 miles later we were home

at this point Administrator, is there any option i have for getting information on this person to pursue retribution?? only thing i found so far is from Southhaven Mississippi, assuming that is correct/ or maybe they would respond to a post from you??

thank you

just heard from the brother of Wayne Johnson, (thePunisher). evidently his illness was a lot more serious than the doctors could figure out in the beginning.

i got this from his brother this morning

my brother passed away I took one the truck and I've been on here finding out what he has sold SMS what he had purchased
I sent the shock out to you today tracking is 2XXXXXXXXXXXX I'm sorry I didn't catch this sooner

so sorry for your loss. he said he was tired but nobody knew what was going on. I never even thought of someone having to get on here and find out what he had been buying/selling/planning. i don't know how anyone in my family would ever figured this type of thing out if i had passed away, they have no interest in my "car stuff". thank you for your time to do this and i hope the trouble doing this hasn't increased the pain from your loss.

Definitely not the outcome I was expecting. I'm happy for you that you got this figured out, but my heart goes out to his family. Clearly there is never a good time for tragedy but it seems even tougher for something like this to happen around the holiday season. RIP

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back