New Black Mods!

RaiderJay6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got inspired by the May TOTM and the new Super Snake hood should be finished tomorrow so I will have pics of that very soon. I got some other stuff done in the mean time. :D

EZ Down tailgate helper.

P6010039.jpg

Night Raider decal in flat black to go with the Hemi decal.

P6020044.jpg

New drilled & slotted rotors with Hawk LTS pads and repainted the calipers black instead of red.

P5300026.jpg

P5300028.jpg

Painted the exhaust tips flat black.

P6010038.jpg

New Stainless gauge overlay and added the Mopar M to the speedo and painted the needles black.

P6010036.jpg

P6010041.jpg

And last new Nitto 305/45/22's on gloss black powder-coated rims.

P5300027.jpg

P6020046.jpg

Looking good mate, nice to hear the BATRAM inspired you. :) Remove the red badge (I'm guessing Hemi? emblem) on the side, paint the door lock and black those tires for a stealthier finish. I know it's a 4x4 but still, lowering it would really set it off. :D I like the flat black decals, nice touch. ;)

love everything but the runnin boards, drop it and loose the boards and it will look bad azzz:rock:

I'm diggin' it!!! :rock:

Thanks guys!

Carlwalski said:
Looking good mate, nice to hear the BATRAM inspired you. :) Remove the red badge (I'm guessing Hemi? emblem) on the side, paint the door lock and black those tires for a stealthier finish. I know it's a 4x4 but still, lowering it would really set it off. :D I like the flat black decals, nice touch. ;)

Your truck is awesome! The side badges are going to be coming off. Good call on the door lock. I would love to lower it but the winters here can be a bit ridiculous!

eddie102870 said:
love everything but the runnin boards, drop it and loose the boards and it will look bad azzz:rock:

I am not a huge fan of the bars either, but my daughters cant get in without them.

I think the truck looks great that way it is. The only thing I would change since it is a 4x4, would be the tires. Since it's a 4x4 I would put some A/T tires on it.

As for the steps.. most people don't like steps on trucks, including me, but we all have a short person in our life :) I got lucky, my truck came with Powersteps. So when my doors are closed, the steps hide away. They're really cool. Here's the link to the manufacturer.
http://amp-research.com/products/truck_accessories/powerstep.asp

Man I love that black truck. Has some nice mods. what shocks did you use for the tail gate?

I'm really diggin' the exhaust tips. I never realized how great flat black looks in lieu of polished or chrome..

OK The hood is on! I have to mess with the fitment some more but it was getting dark so I quit. Sorry for the sun going down pics. I promise I will post better pics once I get it straightened out and get the grill in it and the other headlight back in and it cleaned up! :D

P6050055.jpg

P6050057.jpg

P6050060.jpg

P6050059.jpg

P6050058.jpg

Just got done aligning the hood and installing the grill shell. Replaced the headlight and installed HID's in the fogs.

P6080079.jpg

P6080078.jpg

P6080076.jpg

P6080070.jpg

P6080072.jpg

P6080071.jpg

P6080073.jpg

Damn your truck looks pissed off like it's gonna hurt someone!!!! It just has that sinister look...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back