NEW CAR!

CubanEvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so im still looking at that 69 camaro, but I have also been looking at some C6 Z06's the only thing is that my price limitis $37,000. Does anyone know if i could find one for that much? Also would one with high mileage be a waste of my money and a headache:confused:

CubanEvo said:
Ok so im still looking at that 69 camaro, but I have also been looking at some C6 Z06's the only thing is that my price limitis $37,000. Does anyone know if i could find one for that much? Also would one with high mileage be a waste of my money and a headache:confused:

Ebay regularly lists 2006 Z06s. But yer gonna pay high 40's-lo 50's.

Shoot for a modded C6 (non Z06) with bigger ponies...... Yer still gonna be in the low-mid 40's though.... But you can grind 'em.... It's a buyers market.

Texas Direct has some awesome deals on used Vettes....

D

Last edited:
Unless your a wrencher buying an old car can be frustrating......"old cars new problems".

My bud got an flawless c6 (notta z06) with only 2500 miles on it for $40k last year. It was a one year old car.

Its an awesome ride. I would love to own one after sitting inside it.

patrick

my brother has been looking for at ZO-6s new or used he told me that even used prices are still high he told me GM is buying back the ZO-6s that are close to being repoed and keeping the price up and copeditive wth new prices id buy the camaro ZO-6S wil be around in a few years and cheaper meamwhile the value of the camaro will increase as well.my .02

If you work at it, you will find a smokin deal on a vette. There are too many for sale, too few buyers, and things aren't going to change for a long time. Call on every car you like and make a low ball offer. You will eventually find a seller willing to deal whether a dealer or private seller. Work the phone and you will find a deal! Of course if you like Vipers, you will find a good one for less than $37k.

Take a look at the new Camaros, seems to be a nice car and without the biggest engine, you can get one pretty fully loaded for about $32000...
good luck in shopping

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back