New CE Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

klmore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought CE #92 today. I think I could have bought a normal RC cheaper, but I just like the white and couldn't pass it up.

It may be a few weeks before I'm able to pick it up, but it sure is nice to join the club.:D

klmore said:
I bought CE #92 today. I think I could have bought a normal RC cheaper, but I just like the white and couldn't pass it up.

It may be a few weeks before I'm able to pick it up, but it sure is nice to join the club.:D

NicE!! Welcome to the madness!!

WELCOME!!! :rock: Don't let the crazy animals scare you off - most of them are harmless... Just DON'T FEED THE GORILLA................ unless it's banana beer :D

Congrats, drive her alot, there no fun parked

Great to have you here! Welcome.

ViperTruck2933 said:
Welcome!!

Let the mods begin!:rock:

I'm actually having the mod or no mod debate now. The Marauder I sold a few months ago was so modded (485+ RWHP) that I didn't enjoy driving it anymore. So with that fresh in my mind if I do mod it will be limited to bolt on items.

This is my first Dodge and I'm looking forward to the V10 power. :burnout:

CONGRATS! very nice truck:rock: modding isn't an option its a disease!:help: ;)

klmore said:
I'm actually having the mod or no mod debate now. The Marauder I sold a few months ago was so modded (485+ RWHP) that I didn't enjoy driving it anymore. So with that fresh in my mind if I do mod it will be limited to bolt on items.

This is my first Dodge and I'm looking forward to the V10 power. :burnout:

I can kinda relate to that about a previous vehicle, but I have to admit that with the current bolt-on mods on my SRT, it's even more enjoyable to drive than stock - with no issues!! :rock:

Welcome and Nice Looking truck.:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back