New Centerforce clutch for sale

Tekhaus

Supporting Member
Reaction score
New in box centerforce clutch for sale. Decided that I am going with a spec clutch instead, mostly do to the pedal effort difference. That said, the centerforce is a excellent clutch. Many here have been very happy with them. My indecision is your gain. Clutch new is $610 from Justin. I will do 20% off that or $490, shipped (ground). This will be posted on other boards. First person who gets me money in hand gets it.

Tekhaus said:
New in box centerforce clutch for sale. Decided that I am going with a spec clutch instead, mostly do to the pedal effort difference. That said, the centerforce is a excellent clutch. Many here have been very happy with them. My indecision is your gain. Clutch new is $610 from Justin. I will do 20% off that or $490, shipped (ground). This will be posted on other boards. First person who gets me money in hand gets it.

Still have the clutch? is this the dual disk one?

its about an excelent deal as your gonna find too fast, and a great clutch to boot buddy, for your application I would seriously grab it up:rock:
plus tekhaus is a great fella to deal with also:rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
its about an excelent deal as your gonna find too fast, and a great clutch to boot buddy, for your application I would seriously grab it up:rock:

I agree there, 1500-2000 lbs lighter truck i shouldn't need to worry about a dual disc. Is it good for daily driving though, or is it more of a racing clutch?

toofast_28 said:
I agree there, 1500-2000 lbs lighter truck i shouldn't need to worry about a dual disc. Is it good for daily driving though, or is it more of a racing clutch?

The majority of the trucks on this forum have a CF in it;) I recently pulled mine and it looked good after a lot of hard driving, and launching with slicks. That's with 700 ftlbs of tq:)

toofast_28 said:
Still have the clutch? is this the dual disk one?
Still got it. Sent you a PM.

JTS Venom Performance said:
Thanks, Tony, I appreciate it.

See this thread for a review of the CF:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1410&highlight=centerforce+review

toofast_28 said:
is this the dual disk one?
A true dual disc clutch, like a Mcleod, is going to be around $1600. Now the Centerforce calls their clutch a "dual friction", meaning its full faced on one side for drive-ability (less chatter on engagement) and puc style on the other for extra bite.

Here's the snippet description from Centerforce's site:
The Centerforce Dual-Friction clutch set is a performance matched pressure plate & disc combination. Centerforce Dual-Friction pressure plates feature their patented centrifugal weight system (where applicable) and specialized machining processes to provide a performance clutch that offers exceptional street characteristics, while offering outstanding holding-capacity and durability. Furthermore, the Centerforce Dual-Friction disc has a full facing on the pressure plate side for drivability and longevity, while a carbon composite puc style (segmented) facing is used on the flywheel side for a positive engagement and increased holding-capacity. Dual Friction is engineered for those who are looking for the ultimate in street/strip holding power and performance without sacrificing pedal effort and driver control. While the Dual Friction has been engineered primarily as a street clutch it can be used in mild competition applications.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back