New challengers

Stanimal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have 2 at the local dealer, and one is a 6 SPEED!!!!!!!

Thought they arent available 6 speed???? :dontknow:

But i am 100% sure one of them is auto and other is a 6 speed!!!

If anyone is looking for one i can get more info, and i already considered but i want another 10 too bad :)

RT & SRT will have a 6 spd manual option for 09.....08s were only SRT & auto....I have heard 09s are already hitting showrooms but seems early..:dontknow:

i know the one is a 6.1l 6 speed, the other is a 5.7 from what i was told and is auto, so maybe they are 09's :dontknow:

Stanimal said:
i know the one is a 6.1l 6 speed, the other is a 5.7 from what i was told and is auto, so maybe they are 09's :dontknow:

They have both be 2009s....all 6400 2008s were numbered SRT8 autos...

The dealer in Foley AL has two chargers (one orange and one black). First time I seen one in person.... Couldn't get out of my work truck to really look at them :(

amtrucker22 said:
The dealer in Foley AL has two chargers (one orange and one black). First time I seen one in person.... Couldn't get out of my work truck to really look at them :(
who hasnt seen a charger:dontknow: ;)

Hmmmm..... The only 09 srt's being built right now are the first 100, and they are going to execs. The 09 line just started last week, I am pretty sure the dealer is feeding you a line.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back