NEW coming from HONDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the club, glad to see we have a Honda tech....I'm have problems with mine .....some times the rope won't pull back in, got any ideas??

lol...

Were at cnc Saturday? Sergio said there was a black RC in another part of the property...

Hmm those are hard to work on:p. No I have not taken mine out to any meets yet. I plan on going to the Tuesday night dinner with the HPD crew. Wanna go?

Last edited:
Welcome to the club, glad to see we have a Honda tech....I'm have problems with mine .....some times the rope won't pull back in, got any ideas??

lol...

Thats funny cuz my sister has the same problem with her civic :D

Welcome to the VTCOA! Huge step up from a Honda, hope your 10 doesn't end up wrapped in neon and GReddy stickers :D

Your 4 civics still come up about 2L short of these trucks:D
Welcome and enjoy

lol true never looked at it that way. I just hung on to the hondas, gr8 mpg! I use the 95'del sol as my daily <--avg 40mpg

Welcome to the VTCOA! Huge step up from a Honda, hope your 10 doesn't end up wrapped in neon and GReddy stickers :D

Nope, no plans with going ricer status. All the civics are oem except for one which I use at the track. As for the SRT its going to remane stock for now only mod is a k/n cold air intake, If you consider it a mod. I love the trck the way it is drives great....and lots of POWER!!!!..coming from the honda scene its a huge difference lol. Altho later down the line I was thinking of going with the Venom 800 kit from HENNESSEYMOTORSPORTS.COM There not that far from where I stay at

Last edited:
Whats up! Not that far from me, im in Conroe. Read on here you guys were heading out to the track, how did it go?

Track day went pretty good. We had to show and represent the SRT10 Viper Ram at the SVT Lightning GTG we were invited to attend. I was on street tires but ran well against them:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back