New Contract

newmexicoviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well 2008 is starting out pretty good, i had 3 different contracts on the line and low and behold the one that paid the best and is also the closest to my house is the one that worked out. So as of yesterday im drilling for Kinder Morgan in Cortez CO, they are a C02 company so the C02 they get from the wells ill drill for them will get pipelined down to Texas for Injection purposes. And another good thing is ill get relieved on the 15th so ill be at the Phoenix GTG:rock: What Yeah!:rock:!​

good stuff! Stay safe and see you in a few weeks!

Do you do the consulting work or the physical labor? I thought I remember you saying somewhere it was a consulting firm:dontknow:

congrats! i had a superlative year! now making just over twice as much mullah as i did 3 years ago:rock:

BurntRubber said:
Do you do the consulting work or the physical labor? I thought I remember you saying somewhere it was a consulting firm:dontknow:
Yeah just finger pointing / consulting mostly now days, but its well deserved IMO:D

newmexicoviper said:
Yeah just finger pointing / consulting mostly now days, but its well deserved IMO:D
By finger pointing do you mean this:thefinger:

I bet your glad you didn't get stuck in Casper. There is nothing like working close to the house. I have had the opportunity a couple times but it is rare.

wyoramsrt-10 said:
I bet your glad you didn't get stuck in Casper. There is nothing like working close to the house. I have had the opportunity a couple times but it is rare.
I was ready for a change but you might be right Casper is not real nice in the winter, yeah Cortez is like an hour and a half from my house so thats a good thing anyway i look at it.

newmexicoviper said:
Do they make any bits that will drill:dontknow:
oh yeah
T-mation2.gif

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back