New D.D.

sweet ride:rock::rock::rock:

ya goin to do any deleates??? EGR cooler, EGR valve, etc. or just tune???

been hearin alot of good on the efi live tune

sweet ride:rock::rock::rock:

ya goin to do any deleates??? EGR cooler, EGR valve, etc. or just tune???

been hearin alot of good on the efi live tune

All of the above Carl :rock: Ya been reading a lot .:p I unplugged my egr valve for now dropped a K/N in it on the way home, And I am in a confused state on best tuner to do the deletes the right way . Package pipes and tuner or do it separate .I have been studying up on the resistor mods to fool systems and think I can improve setup lol;)

a bit of readin.
one of the guys at work has an '06 or an '07, with the 5.9 with no emissons crap, QC & M/T & he is moddin his bit by bit.

plus what few i have done. nothing major.

what years is yours??? seems the auto trannies are the limitin factor on some of them. surprise surprise, lol

one thing i love bout the diesel's is ya up the ponies, its there now, none of this learnin crap like on gas jobbies.

the big question is..............

out the back or out the bed......

with the exhaust:dontknow::dontknow:

Last edited:
Did the egr/cat/dpf deletes/K/N filter and topped it all off with an EFI-LIVE tune .Just doing the 120 hp setting right now .Its like driving a different truck .Still have a 175 & 200 tunes to go up on if need be baby!:drool:

sweet:rock::rock::rock:

is she 2 wheel drive???

did the same set up to my ex-bosses single wheel one ton. can't remember who's tune it was, but it was on the 125 tune. could drive that heavy bitch just like our beasts or a light weight car.:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

Last edited:
sweet:rock::rock::rock:

is she 2 wheel drive???

did the same set up to my ex-bosses single wheel one ton. can't remember who's tune it was, but it was on the 125 tune. could drive that heavy bitch just like our beasts or a light weight car.:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

Yes its a rear wheel drive .Don't have much need for a 4x4 .It will burn rubber now lol .;)Now I need to figure out were to mount my Big Boy C.B.radio and 350 watt amp for it .

Last edited:
Did the egr/cat/dpf deletes/K/N filter and topped it all off with an EFI-LIVE tune .Just doing the 120 hp setting right now .Its like driving a different truck .Still have a 175 & 200 tunes to go up on if need be baby!:drool:

Who wrote the EFILive tunes?

Who wrote the EFILive tunes?

No body from here .The guy is in Colorado. I will run all five tunes and datalog them.Then send log to him so he can tweek them for my truck.

Last edited:
No body from here .The guy is in Colorado. I will run all five tunes and datalog them.Then send log to him so he can tweek them for my truck.
Are you datalogging using an AutoCal or did you go with the V2?

Are you datalogging using an AutoCal or did you go with the V2?
I first bought an autocal then got the V2 on his suggestion .Price was a kick in the booty . Even though I have the v2 I am having someone else write the tunes that was trained to do it from EFI, But this way I can see EVERYTHING that he is doing and how . ;) And big boy learns quick ;)

I think you can data log with the autocal also .

I first bought an autocal then got the V2 on his suggestion .Price was a kick in the booty . Even though I have the v2 I am having someone else write the tunes that was trained to do it from EFI, But this way I can see EVERYTHING that he is doing and how . ;) And big boy learns quick ;)

I think you can data log with the autocal also .

Yep, I have the AutoCal for my Duramax. I can DataLog with it, but I kinda wish I would have bought the V2, just so I could see what the tuner was doing. Does the 6.7 use a CP3 or a CP4?

That is a big negative .Fass 150 sitting here on the floor ready to go in as soon as weather co-operates.:D Not my first diesel rodeo sweet checks ;)

Lol ok I have a fass on mine too and it still runs out of fuel. A cp3 upgrade will be needed.
What's your fuel pressure now in the 120 tune

Lol ok I have a fass on mine too and it still runs out of fuel. A cp3 upgrade will be needed.
What's your fuel pressure now in the 120 tune

I forgot you told me yours had the CP3. Have you thought about adding another CP3 instead of having one stroked?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back