New Daily Driver

SERPENT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
All set to pick up my new daily driver tomorrow. New 2008 E63 AMG Mercedes--Black on black with black maple trim. Best part is the 6.3 liter 507 hp motor with 465 ft lbs. of torque. 0-60 in 4.3 seconds. Not bad for an old man car.Truck will always remain my preferred driver. www.mbusa.com/models/main.do?modelCode=E63

I personally prefer the m5 over the e63:p ... however they're both great cars... best of luck to you... enjoy your new car...

Black1 said:
VERY cool.... Mercedes makes great cars these days! :rock:

Oh, and :eek:

:needpics:
Click on the address listed in the thread. Lots of pictures,specs, 360 degree views, etc.

:dontknow: ... what can I say... I gotta defend my daily driver :p ... I've driven them both... neither is better they're just different... keep in mind if you test drove a new M5... it's restricted to 400HP the first 1200 miles... your first tune up @ 1200 gives you the 507 option... I've seen 4.1-4.7 0-60 numbers on the car e60... just depends which magazine you like..

The mercedes looks better and rides nicer... I'll give it that... you should definitely check outt he 08e60 m5... if you haven't already.... btw... test drive a used one and be sure to hit the M button :D ... smg ftw :D

that's my 2 cents... just trying to help.... don't mean to hijack... good luck :>.... that's an 06qcnr beside it

Wow, that is one sweet car.
Have fun with the black in NJ's snow and salted roads.

tidnab said:
:dontknow: ... what can I say... I gotta defend my daily driver :p ... I've driven them both... neither is better they're just different... keep in mind if you test drove a new M5... it's restricted to 400HP the first 1200 miles... your first tune up @ 1200 gives you the 507 option... I've seen 4.1-4.7 0-60 numbers on the car e60... just depends which magazine you like..

The mercedes looks better and rides nicer... I'll give it that... you should definitely check outt he 08e60 m5... if you haven't already.... btw... test drive a used one and be sure to hit the M button :D ... smg ftw :D

that's my 2 cents... just trying to help.... don't mean to hijack... good luck :>.... that's an 06qcnr beside it
I like BMWs,in fact I've had several.Also had some annoying little mechanical difficuties. Had a hot little 320i six cylinder screamer and a hot little wife to match. She ran the BMW out of oil and cooked the motor.She ran me out of gas and seriously damaged my health.Got rid of the car and the wife.Think I'll stick to Mercedes.

does it look like this?

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0419.jpg

E-63photosandBulldogs10-6-06.jpg

What color is that wood grain?
Look like woodland camoflage. ha ha
Nice ride, don't park it in or around North Tulsa.

My dad has an SL65, but I haven't gotten to drive it yet. E60 M5 is quick when you're flogging it, but not enough low end torque for my tastes. I prefer the older E39 v8 M5s, or the E55 we got traded in a few months ago.

SERPENT said:
All set to pick up my new daily driver tomorrow. New 2008 E63 AMG Mercedes--Black on black with black maple trim. Best part is the 6.3 liter 507 hp motor with 465 ft lbs. of torque. 0-60 in 4.3 seconds. Not bad for an old man car.Truck will always remain my preferred driver. www.mbusa.com/models/main.do?modelCode=E63

Congrats. e63 should be a thrill. Nice that mercedes came out with a 6.3:rock:

I've been thinking about either an E63 or a CLS63. They just cost so much. I am surely buying a gently used one. They drop by $20,000 or more fast! I just can't see losing $20,000 for the pleasure of owning the car for the first 10,000 miles.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back