new daily driver

ARRESTmeRed04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Traded off the old f250 last week, been planning to get some decent pictures but never got around to it. It's a '12 GMC 2500 with the duramax, way quicker than I would've ever thought for a stock diesel too(397hp/765tq)

:rock::rock::rock:

whats that box thingy under the passenger floor board???

:rock::rock::rock:

whats that box thingy under the passenger floor board???

Whatever it is it hangs low for a 4x4? Do diesels under 4500 series now have a DEF tank too? Hope not cause they are a pain in the rear for us. If you run out has to go to dealer. Runs like caca when it runs out. It's basically synthetic urine!! Beautiful tow truck nonetheless!

yep on the DEF on the new ones:mad:

if the urethra, spellin?, gets low they go into derate mode

Thanks yall, that is the DEF tank, think its like 5 gallons. I shouldn't run out as it does tell yoy when its low. It looks like it hangs way down but when you get down level with the frame its only about an inch lower

Those Chevy frames hang low as it is so like you said, it doesn't stick down much further.
It just looks huge and bulky right there under the door.

best diesel truck money can buy bud! Congrats

I would differ on that!! My 2011 Cummins has been excellent and NO urea crap to be bothered with!!:rock: and if a Duramax was the best money could buy the would have them in big trucks and I would have one in the driveway!! LMAO :D

I would differ on that!! My 2011 Cummins has been excellent and NO urea crap to be bothered with!!:rock: and if a Duramax was the best money could buy the would have them in big trucks and I would have one in the driveway!! LMAO :D

I looked at the cummins because of no urea to add but a crew cab truck is more than I need. I like the shorter wheel base of the ext cab shortbed for parking lots. The urea SUPPOSEDLY only has to be added when you change the oil, another thing that weird is it only takes 10qts of oil too.

Those Chevy frames hang low as it is so like you said, it doesn't stick down much further.
It just looks huge and bulky right there under the door.

Yeah I haven read anywhere about people yanking them off while off road so I'm gonna leave it alone. But it seems like they could've found a better place ti put it. After the warranty runs out all that crappy is coming off though:D

Only time it would be n jeopardy is serious off roading! The Cummins will have the urea system next year model as they were certified clean longer than Ford and Chevy. Our 4500 and 5500s already use them. Early trucks did not even have a gauge :( and our salesman have been stranded due to them a few times,lol. All 2012-13 have gauges now but still a pain in arse.
It's called Urea ZCX and it usually comes from the Urethra, lmfao. This is man made piss!!! :rock:

Beautiful set of trucks!
Thanks man
Only time it would be n jeopardy is serious off roading! The Cummins will have the urea system next year model as they were certified clean longer than Ford and Chevy. Our 4500 and 5500s already use them. Early trucks did not even have a gauge :( and our salesman have been stranded due to them a few times,lol. All 2012-13 have gauges now but still a pain in arse.
It's called Urea ZCX and it usually comes from the Urethra, lmfao. This is man made piss!!! :rock:

the 08-2010 cummins had the urea, the '11 and newer dont, might be going away on the 4500-5500's too?:dontknow: and as far as off roading about the farthest off the road it'll get is the boat ramp:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back