new decal i designed today...

EMT/SRT said:
juice boxes for my little girl and gatorade for me and fellow fireman.

lol nice :rock: did mean to come off a bit abrasive there.. my bad if i did :D

Sharpi

I'm sure you didn't offend Steve bro he's good people...the forum and it's admin's understandably look to protect the vendors here on the site!! :rock:
EMT/SRT said:
i did not intend to cut anyone's throat on selling decals. I just thought if anyone liked them i could make them one. once again, i do apologize to SLH Motorsports. no feelings hurt i hope.

oops, i meant fellow firemen. if we are on a long fire or wreck scene, my ever so loving wife will go to the station and get the cooler out of my truck and bring it to the scene to replenish us. the best wife!

thats 10-4! i fully understood the PM from administration. i just didn't put myself in their shoes.

EMT/SRT said:
i did not intend to cut anyone's throat. once again, i do apologize to SLH Motorsports. no feelings hurt i hope.

I just saw this thread, I've not been on much for the last couple of days. You didn't hurt my feelings, they are pretty well bullet proof...LOL!!! I don't have the corner on any market, that's what makes the world go round. I'd be happy to make these for you, or if you want to do it or have it done somewhere else, that's fine too. I'm sure the admin guys will expect you to be a supporting vendor if you are going to sell them on the site, but that's between you and them.

i did mention on the first thread that i would produce to sell but the thread got edited by administration. that's why you can't really tell what's going on. no big deal though. i think i'll just keep it and have a one off.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back